• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

We already had all kinds of possible battles on originaltibia between 2 months on 10x editions.
"we"? All I remember from you is whining on forum that we were to many, btw we are only like 5-6 now so IF you wanna start and for first time in ur life almost win then you should start. twoj matka

"we"? All I remember from you is whining on forum that we were to many, btw we are only like 5-6 now so IF you wanna start and for first time in ur life almost win then you should start. twoj matka
you are so stupid. enjoy your time on OriginalTibia 10th edition. For sure u got enough enemies there. And that u have 5-6 ppl only means they didnt start aswell because its boring already after 10x editions.

If you guys don't want to play here, don't, there's noone holding grudge against you. I would recommend you however, to keep the dignity you have and not start discriminating this server just due to the fact that you are not playing. The world is not circulating around you.

A highrate version is never longlasting, you should understand this. And the only reason why we reset our server is due to inactivity of players and due to player's suggestion. PLAYERS are the ones deciding on OriginalTibia, and players have made the faith of the servers like this.

Wether you like it or not, this is probably the most democratic server you can find.

Fribben.

Just after this edition chill for a while and wait untill people will need ur server again to have fun.

Before u make anything, make sure its not possible to crash this server...

maybe you should've advertised it as midrate and not highrate before hosting.. ppl excpected it to be a highrated server.. thats why you lost players.

This is not a mid-rate, the rates are highrated and if you fail to see that, I don't know what your portrait of highrate is.

And the way you're posting, I'm sure most players will not be thrilled to login, due to your negative comments.

Fribben.

Last edited:
This is not a mid-rate, the rates are highrated and if you fail to see that, I don't know what your portrait of highrate is.

And the way you're posting, I'm sure most players will not be thrilled to login, due to your negative comments.

Fribben.
No, it is most definitely a low to mid-rate.

Legitsrs.

Fribben.

well this is a mid-rated server tho.. too bad you dont realize it

If you guys don't want to play here, don't, there's noone holding grudge against you. I would recommend you however, to keep the dignity you have and not start discriminating this server just due to the fact that you are not playing. The world is not circulating around you.

A highrate version is never longlasting, you should understand this. And the only reason why we reset our server is due to inactivity of players and due to player's suggestion. PLAYERS are the ones deciding on OriginalTibia, and players have made the faith of the servers like this.

Wether you like it or not, this is probably the most democratic server you can find.

Fribben.
+ you take players from Triforce, which is kind of selfish knowing how small the community already is. your serv is no where near as successful as it used to be, but you'll still milk out donations and reset for the 10th time knowing that you're splitting an already shitty community xD

server competition is not good for the community at this point. IMO what you're doing is bad etiquette, spamming resets in the hopes that people will leave Triforce and come back to your serv. might as well be Ryan and hack it if you want players that bad xD

+ you take players from Triforce, which is kind of selfish knowing how small the community already is. your serv is no where near as successful as it used to be, but you'll still milk out donations and reset for the 10th time knowing that you're splitting an already shitty community xD

server competition is not good for the community at this point. IMO what you're doing is bad etiquette, spamming resets in the hopes that people will leave Triforce and come back to your serv. might as well be Ryan and hack it if you want players that bad xD

Ok, where should I start?

"I take players from that server" - Answer: I started my career long before him, so I don't even know what you are talking about, and even if I started after him, is there an queue in opening a server?

"My server is noway near success" - Answer: Ok, what do you want to say with this? Want me to ask you for help? contribution or anything similar? no thanks, if you left my thread, it would contribute to me more than ever, because to be honest, you are worse than a troll, you're pathetic. Learn to use concrete statements before you try to reck someone's reputation.

"Milk donations & 10 resets" - Answer: I have made a FEW resets, yes. But I don't know if you are using a translator or if you are just dumb, because I have written the cause and I will write it again. The resets have been made due to demands of players and players on my server have the biggest voice, anyone can vouch for that. Once again, this server is probaly the most democratic. And if we're going to speak about uptime, just check my lowrate server, has been open for over 7 months.

You are arrogant, ignorant and stupid. How can I define you better than this?

@People: I deeply apologize for harsh words used within this context, but this had to be enforced.

Fribben.

Ok, where should I start?

"I take players from that server" - Answer: I started my career long before him, so I don't even know what you are talking about, and even if I started after him, is there an queue in opening a server?

"My server is noway near success" - Answer: Ok, what do you want to say with this? Want me to ask you for help? contribution or anything similar? no thanks, if you left my thread, it would contribute to me more than ever, because to be honest, you are worse than a troll, you're pathetic. Learn to use concrete statements before you try to reck someone's reputation.

"Milk donations & 10 resets" - Answer: I have made a FEW resets, yes. But I don't know if you are using a translator or if you are just dumb, because I have written the cause and I will write it again. The resets have been made due to demands of players and players on my server have the biggest voice, anyone can vouch for that. Once again, this server is probaly the most democratic. And if we're going to speak about uptime, just check my lowrate server, has been open for over 7 months.

You are arrogant, ignorant and stupid. How can I define you better than this?

@People: I deeply apologize for harsh words used within this context, but this had to be enforced.

Fribben.
misquoted me & took me out of context. ignored the reasoning behind what I said, and ended it on name calling. you took extreme offense to what I said & you misinterpreted my points.

you are too immature to deserve a real response from me, sorry o'mighty Fribben =(.

I did not misquote you nor did I take extreme offense, this is my thread and I only defended myself out of your propaganda.

Now, if you are so mature yourself, please leave this thread as you're obviously not playing.

Fribben.

I did not misquote you

your serv is no where near as successful as it used to be

"My server is noway near success"
--------------

nor did I take extreme offense
you're pathetic. Learn to use concrete statements before you try to reck someone's reputation.
--------------

+ I love how you say your server is the "most democratic". Lol, compared to what? What server owner in their right minds doesn't listen to their players, 100%? that shouldn't even be considered a positive aspect of your server, that should be a given xD

Anyways, since you missed the jist of my entire post, I'll re-iterate for you:

Your server has failed. Your server is not good in terms of population, and it only makes other servers who are atm more successful, worse.

now I don't play either server, but if you'd like to keep your server up knowing it's detrimental to the community as a whole, that's fine by me. just don't deny it xD

PS - your grammar is far from perfect + it's clear that English is not your first language (or I hope it's not), so it's a bit arrogant to accuse me of using a translator while your usage of commas just makes your shit more confusing to read =/

Last edited:
It is a positive aspect as it's not normal, even though it might look like it is.

So the point of your post is that you do not play any of the servers but you want me to shutdown due to lower playerbase than it use to have? And you still deny the fact that you are stupid.

It shows how unintellectual you actually are, I clearly pointed out why I thought you were using a translator and it was basically a metaphor.

Now leave, if you're not playing my server, there's no need to continue speaking.

As I said before, you're pathetic and I was right, you're not playing and you come here forcing a discussion so you can have some amusement in real life, very sad.

Fribben

So he shouldn't start his server because there are other similar servers running already? cmon hahah just stfu please

Correct me if im wrong, but didn't Triforce start when last version of originaltibia was still running? In your eyes that i guess that would be 'bad etiquette' aswell?

Last edited:
schmanky you're a fucking idiot. pliz lieve threaed and go to skool.

but you want me to shutdown due to lower playerbase than it use to have? And you still deny the fact that you are stupid.
no

So he shouldn't start his server because there are other similar servers running already? cmon hahah just stfu please

Correct me if im wrong, but didn't Triforce start when last version of originaltibia was still running? In your eyes that i guess that would be 'bad etiquette' aswell?
no & pist

schmanky you're a fucking idiot. pliz lieve threaed and go to skool.
pist

schmanky just seems like a kid to me, who is moaning, cuz he wants to play originaltibia. due the fact that there is an antibot client and him not beeing able to slay a single rat without any bots, hes just bitching around. a tip for you, search for a 8.6 server and bot the hell out of it

It's peoples attitudes here that keeps people from the server. Some people are only on this site to whine, whine,whine and make up things.

Fribben has indeed always tried to keep the servers alive until the players playing it wants a restart, that is a fact. Hopefully more people will join us when they try the server and stop listening to whining kids.

Back