• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

This server could be much better ..
It is a highrated server, but it is still too slow. There would be much much more members if it was
higher exprate, they could also add some kind of level rewards, people are playing a highrate to have fun FAST, not sit and exp all days ..

This server could be much better ..
It is a highrated server, but it is still too slow. There would be much much more members if it was
higher exprate, they could also add some kind of level rewards, people are playing a highrate to have fun FAST, not sit and exp all days ..

so true..

i need a team plz ppl try to kill me all the timess !

no1 wants to recruit my nooby ass?

FRibben! CHANGE

[Germany] HIGHRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!
to
[Germany] MIDRATE - OriginalTibia 7.4 - 24x7 REALMAP - ONLINE!!!

or higher exprate abit

^ hes trying a mid-rate because the last highrate failed after 2 weeks.

^ hes trying a mid-rate because the last highrate failed after 2 weeks.

atleast he had a decent amount of players online, now.. its 70 players online and 30-50% is probably mc chars
this wont last for a week if he doesnt change something.

Actually it was boring on previous edition where u could take lv 70-80 in 2 days, than just walk ue combo and shitz, people get bored. For me its better to fight at lvls 50-60~ here, and its even harder to get something after death. It was abit too highrated on the prev edition. You loosing something here if u die for example lvl that ur taking 30 mins or sm, on the prev srv it was too easy ::p

yeah serv online 2 days and no one to fight omg so fail

just give it some time kendick

it will die, snorky.
The first day of the server there were about 115 players online. second day 70 people online. what about next week?
my guess is 20 players remain

Im not trying to be a dick im just putting out facts.. the server is dying quick

you make lowrate from h rate , thats why 50 ppl online
first day 120 ppl exp 1h and have lvl 15 so they decided to quit i think

Incompetence gm, put the rates 2x more or day week friday put 2x Exp for all time.
High rate please

Players online
blank.gif

bar.gif

blank.gif

Original51
blank.gif

bar.gif

blank.gif

Serious?

This is 7.4. There's nothing to hunt on highlevel.

The server's been up for two days and there is already someone at level 65. HOW is this not high enough rates?

7.4 is all about the low levels, that's why highrate servers die so quickly and lowrate's like tibianic are up for years.

We already tried the super-high get lvl 70 in 8h rates and it DIED real quick, why would we host the exact same server one week later?

This time we have a balance of the vocations (not 95% sorcs) and getting cash is still really easy.

This server is far from dead?, Its freaking funny lol Everyone start this funny ot ! bring a team and fight. I only see noobs writing that its hard etc, its really easy I can take 80 in 2 days if i want

Back