• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] ikasera.se 8.60 Full RL + 3 bonus island OLDIKASERA start 15 July 04.00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byllan, its your 100st OT? Dude, we know how you work, you make a server, you gain donation, close the server and start a new one over and over and over and over and over and over again.

People that like to play a good server, DONT JOIN THIS ONE.

Well Xanatriel you got much bullshit to say here :D please say some more its fun to read :D I closed Showtera Vampera + Lymania because i didnt want those servers. You forgot the details to fu**tard We use one system there players can transfer the characters from the old servers to ikasera. Ikasera - Transfer your account

In every reset i used Points restore system So i think i dont make people angry in that way if they get back the points So please search the true before you post next time

Have a nice day :D

Getting kinda tired of this shit.
Been reporting people for over 10 hours without any response from any GM or anything, and when i speak to them they just say "use ctrl R", which i did. Had a report up for 5 hours without any responds or actions against the botters.

I was demoted because I banned his real friend while botting. God, do I always have to get on some immature kid's OT. Add to that, he scammed me on 43 euros. =)

Edit: the only GM who gets in, is Daniell and he is always busy playing in his Character.

Getting kinda tired of this shit.
Been reporting people for over 10 hours without any response from any GM or anything, and when i speak to them they just say "use ctrl R", which i did. Had a report up for 5 hours without any responds or actions against the botters.

Sorry for that dude :( I gonna tell my staff to do a better work :p

I was demoted because I banned his real friend while botting. God, do I always have to get on some immature kid's OT. Add to that, he scammed me on 43 euros. =)

Edit: the only GM who gets in, is Daniell and he is always busy playing in his Character.

Well i gonna tell daniel to dont do that + if you are so depending of your money so sure you will get them so fast as i can get them myself :)

17:18 Please wait patiently for a gamemaster to reply.

Seems like ctrl R works perfectly when you have to wait 6 hours and yet no respond, even tho there is GMS spamming broadcast 24/7 with their silly things.

Time to hire new GMS who actually does their job instead of giving your real life friends GM chars?

23:30 GM Sweddy Of Ikasera: Anyone Wants To Donate Trough Paypal? Or Buy Premium On Real Tibia For Points :D?

I got a feeling the donation money goes to other things then actually supporting the server. =)=)

Last edited:
17:18 Please wait patiently for a gamemaster to reply.

Seems like ctrl R works perfectly when you have to wait 6 hours and yet no respond, even tho there is GMS spamming broadcast 24/7 with their silly things.

Time to hire new GMS who actually does their job instead of giving your real life friends GM chars?

23:30 GM Sweddy Of Ikasera: Anyone Wants To Donate Trough Paypal? Or Buy Premium On Real Tibia For Points :D?

I got a feeling the donation money goes to other things then actually supporting the server. =)=)
'

Thankz for this report i gonna search new staff

Well, let me put this way.

Whatever he does with his staff, it cant get any worse.

Sweddy knows how to manage a server, she does not care about money. I guess she just got abit upset becuse of Byllan's actions.

The rest of the staff is a bunch of moneyhunters.

Sweddy knows how to manage a server, she does not care about money. I guess she just got abit upset becuse of Byllan's actions.

The rest of the staff is a bunch of moneyhunters.

So basicly, your saying just because one GM is abusing it gives the other ones premission to do that also because they are upset?

Awesome thinking mate.

someone here was the best gm -- talks to the hand lol

So basicly, your saying just because one GM is abusing it gives the other ones premission to do that also because they are upset?

Awesome thinking mate.

No, what I'm saying is that Sweddy is a good OT-Owner.

I did actually had a God on Ikasera for almost two weeks becuse I was their mapper. I didn't bother to login at anytime actually, becuse my orders was to broadcast something like this every now and then "Does anyone know any map bugs?". The majority of the staff is corrupted and therefor the server-enviroment is really bad. Atleast Byllans gives free points and ingame items to people he knows in real life, I don't know about the others but I'm quite sure that they does the same.

What I'm trying to say is: Don't even bother trying this server out if you want to have a proffesional staff, you'll only waste your time.

No, what I'm saying is that Sweddy is a good OT-Owner.

I did actually had a God on Ikasera for almost two weeks becuse I was their mapper. I didn't bother to login at anytime actually, becuse my orders was to broadcast something like this every now and then "Does anyone know any map bugs?". The majority of the staff is corrupted and therefor the server-enviroment is really bad. Atleast Byllans gives free points and ingame items to people he knows in real life, I don't know about the others but I'm quite sure that they does the same.

What I'm trying to say is: Don't even bother trying this server out if you want to have a proffesional staff, you'll only waste your time.

Well, A hoster and owner of a OT giving some free points to his RL is something i can accept.

But the other things the staff members does is pretty much pissing me off.
Teleporting people out of traps, banning people for stupid reasons.

Byllan, May i ask
Why was i demoted?
i don't do anything but Help your server >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back