• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany ]Mastara - 8.5 Real Map(Dedicated Server)

Poi/Inq/Demon oak/banshee quest are working, and more!

Update patch 1.0
-Worker golem in yalahar edited
-Effects when you advance(skills/lvl/mlvl)
-Exp scroll added to shop
-Carpet npc added

Patch 2.0 coming soon.

Really nice server, looks like you have put alot of work behind this otserver. Nice job !
Yours // Soulja Boy

Really nice server, looks like you have put alot of work behind this otserver. Nice job !
Yours // Soulja Boy

Thx for the great feedback. I hope more people are willing to come. Just give the Server a try dudes ;)

Idiot.

Also i agree with some people here these days, not that good ot compared to many other real maps. There are some GM corruption apparently.. Like the last event, won by gms char,(Thats fair) training bottings, Gave free items /vip to mates.. (I could go on for ever

So yeah, my conclusion is this = Don't bother playing Mastara. You can find better one really easy. Also half of the chars online are character spoofing. That's cute.

XmarkoX

Wtf are you talkin' about?

First event won Platvis he ain't GM. Later Mastara made 2 other Events both won by 2 other random people. I'm his real friend and was with Mastara in ventrilo he didn't told me anything as I asked him.(< Just an example that he ain't helping his mates) To be exactly there are 2 GM's (GM Teebu, GM Lavendia) GM Teebu is kinda new as you can see in last news, GM Lavendia = Corrupt? haha, you're the first one who said this. He is always fair and friendly. Also there are some banned characters which are banned for botting and alot of people got notations. If you saw so many botters why you didn't reported them? I checking sometimes if there are botters, most time people reply me and don't looks like a botter but if I see one I'll report him. (Just my opinion about it)

By the way, callin' me a 'Idiot' for bump the Thread? ;)

EDIT:

I like this server, I've been now playing for 3 days, no lag, or kicks. Love it. Also zero tolerance for botting. <3

Ohh, or you're just mad because someone killed you? ;o

I know for the fact that GM lavendia were on platvis today. ( cuz he told me, and took black skull. ) Also yeah, You are dumb as hell if you bump the fucking thread 10 times / day. Also i did report the botters, No notations etc because of poor excuse which was "we need players." Pretty fucking pathetic IMO. Also about the items, mastara told me about it himself. lol. So don't try to screw me up, fool.

Also i got zero deaths by players. I'm apparently the honest guy here..

I said I was on Privia, considering that's my char.(and I lost everything because of RS that's what said)
I've never said I was on platvis, and I never will be on platvis.
Besides I've even banned my own team Pone, and if I see my team mates using bot I get them a notation.
Anyway I thought you were my friend mark, you dissapoint me.

Privia aka GM Lavendia.

Last edited:
Gratz brain, first Bump was 20.10 second one 21.10 ... EVERYDAY? lol.. and I'm sure Mastara didn't told you anything like this.

Lol.. My team ain't corupted. Some days before you was a bumlicker who said, nice gms etc. Very balanced blabla and now you post in MY THREAD this? Would I pay 150€ per month to play corupt? Do I have to pay so much to have 5min fun? You are really poor. By the way GM can't make any items since i change the commands to create items just for ADMIN and not GM. If you are disapointed with Mastara, so leave. But don't talk bullshit.

Lol.. My team ain't corupted. Some days before you was a bumlicker who said, nice gms etc. Very balanced blabla and now you post in MY THREAD this? Would I pay 150€ per month to play corupt? Do I have to pay so much to have 5min fun? You are really poor. By the way GM can't make any items since i change the commands to create items just for ADMIN and not GM. If you are disapointed with Mastara, so leave. But don't talk bullshit.

Yeah, im the poor one, spoofing the ot.. to get more players. Yeah i'm defo the poor one. L M F A O !

Due to the death of my mother, i quited with OT because im fucking tired about it. I got rl life problems now, so sorry to all people and mark i ain't data spoofing lol.

Thread can be closed due to my retirement in Otland.