• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany ]Mastara - 8.5 Real Map(Dedicated Server)

Mastara

Lua/PHP Programmer
Reaction score
Welcome to Mastara OT

Mastara OT is a Real Map Server with many features. These features will make your stay on the Server worth.

General Information

Client Protocol 8.5
IP: Mastara.Servegame.com
Port: 7171

Features

Balanced Vocations
All Spells working
No Custom Items
VIP Area for Donators
Many Quest
Active Comunity for Help

Rates

Experience Stage from 200x until 3x
Skill: x20
Lootrate: x2
Magic Rate: x10

Hosting Service

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 4*2,4 Ghz
Memory: 8GB Ram
Bandwidth 100mbit/s

Updates

Working Quest: 70%
Working everytime on Map
75% Bugs fixed

All in all:
We are improving the Server all the time. You can see that we bought a kinda expensive Server. This show, how serious we take this OT Project. We set the Experience Rate kinda low for making Open Battles suitable since many low levels would join the battles. Of course the Mastara Staff will punish botters immediatly for having balanced level chance.

Important:
I know its a Real Map Server again, so I hope people won't post messages like:"Again Real Map Server OMG! or just don't spam senseless comments since we take our OT serious!". I would really appreciate for having nice feedback but of course you can criticize so we can improve the Server.

Sincerly Mastara Staff.

Last edited:
VIP Area for Donators- really sux
but exp stages looks ok so am gonna try

Nice exp stages, probably it won't turn into a 200+ only server too fast but that's the only good thing you can say about this server. As from the description this server is no different from any other real map server.

Oh x2 exp rate at 200+ isn't a good idea. People come to ots rather not to bot for months to reach a high level but to quickly jump into an action and I doubt that much people will like to grind on exp x2, especially when they often die on wars. Reasonable exp rate at the end would be 4-5.

Last edited:
But VIP is kinda cheap but just for characters.... So paying like 1€ for one character is kinda Ok i think. Just give a try. You could immediatly leave when you ain't like it.

Sincerly, Mastara.

2x exp is high enough for 200+, we've got VIP areas called gengia/oken/pyre and there are much 'overloaded' spawns which can make you lvl easily with 4-5x exp and I don't wanna see everyone just running around using mapclick and such.
We've only added VIP since we are paying kinda alot for this dedicated server, and the prices ain't putted that high considering we made the ot to have fun, not to earn cash, but to bad we ain't rich i'm sorry about that.

without trying, you won't reach anything ;)

Change Name Change Name (3 points)
You are hunted? Want a new Name? Get Change Name to receive a new one.

When you changed your name and someone has you on VIP doesn't it changed also?

Bob der bausmeister.. did i knew it? Do you think i check every min if the server is online or not, i saw ur post and was checking the website and saw its online.

next time post in english

We're trying to fix all bugs, that's why it's off sometimes for max 5 minutes, I'm sorry for that but it's kinda important.

ahh good luck then :D

I gonna check the server today...hmm at 5pm or something :)

Hm...
2. After donating paypal/daopay, you will receive a PIN Code.
paypal?!:O..WHERE?=D
one thing i dont like is,30 days for donating 3€+?=(
It should be forever then...

ahh good luck then :D

I gonna check the server today...hmm at 5pm or something :)

Hm...
paypal?!:O..WHERE?=D
one thing i dont like is,30 days for donating 3€+?=(
It should be forever then...

Paypal will be added soon. And we made with VIP Days, so we can pay the Dedicated Server...

Ye sure..but cant u change it to 2 months or something?=)..30 days = to low :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I don't think so... Our general payment to Giga is 150€~ per month and this kinda hard to get by daopay.

@Topic:

Come on Guys, give the Server a try.

I started there yesterday, it's a really nice server. Just need more players and im sure it will be one of the best rl map ots. This with VIP Island is good. If you don't like it there are enough other places where you can hunt without VIP.

/Asek

Last edited: