• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open it today Fribben, make the exp rate whatever you feel suitable, personally I agree what people have been saying... a little faster exp then last version but up the lootrate as far as cash and stuff, I still prefer a server to be a bit challenging

so if its 7.72 which some people prefer; why don't you increase loot rate like cash and other items, but keep the essentials rare still like boh, woi, tempest etc

yes yes kurwa open now plx open today asap plx me wana play i can exp i need server and after 2 days server dedek gz noob calm down and let him do this properly because empty server is still online feel free to log and exp yooo

He is not hosting servers from yesterday. Everything is ready?? Probably Fribben think that if he will open ot at weekend more ppl will play it which actually is not the truth.

i actually dont care how many peoples will play , i only care if teams will play

But ofc if it's at weekend mostly teams will start and will have some fights saturday/sunday :D

start tomorrow, its highrate anyone can catch up in levels

It's obvious that on friday more people have time to play so more ppl will start playing what will result in more people playing on this ot

I just love how just a few days ago most of you where bashing Fribben and his server and now you are on your knees begging for him to open a server for you...

Open the server when you got time to look after it, if it has some bugs like last time with the xp gain after lvl 20

Server will be up on friday, 7.72 version as last time, stay tuned. /Claeron

Yes, as many of u have been asking, yes I am Claeron.

Yes , I confirm GM Clareon information. Highrate server will be up on friday , keep calm /Fribben

Yes , as many of u have bees asking, yes I am Fribben.

Ugh, why do people wanna play OT on friday/saturday..? Ohwell, I'll catch up I guess.

yes sit home drink vodka play tibia kill some noobs, its the E-life bro

yes sit home drink vodka play tibia kill some noobs, its the E-life bro
+1

edit: info from original.com

blank.gif
H.gif
ello dear players,

The server will start on 19th of January 2014, at 19.00 GMT+1

You can create an account meanwhile,
Fribben.
blank.gif

blank.gif

Fribben why u are ignoring our request?

+1

edit: info from original.com

blank.gif
H.gif
ello dear players,

The server will start on 19th of January 2014, at 19.00 GMT+1

You can create an account meanwhile,
Fribben.
blank.gif

blank.gif

Fribben why u are ignoring our request?

ye he is ignoring us so we will ignore him when server start

Fribben, open server on 17th, Friday please, Sunday is sad day for many peaoples- no time for playing.

:)

Nice you no have brain fucking shit open ot Sunday 19.00 im think you got cancer brain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back