• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MediumRate - OriginalTibia FULL 7.72 - ONLINEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeye UE from 100 lvl and OP pallys and start from 50 lvl with boh plxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ok ?
midrates dont sucees dont you understand? 7.4 stages fribben wants are from a midrate server

yes agree with you 7.72 with little less exp on every stage

midrates dont sucees dont you understand? 7.4 stages fribben wants are from a midrate server

yes agree with you 7.72 with little less exp on every stage

There was 130 players at the beginning on last edition, people quit because they havent got money for exp or fights + premium roses + many things but i think server will suceed when we will have money for exp fight etc. Tell me it is about having high lvl ? or have fun waring ? Most originaltibia highrates you could afford to fight when u were like 100 + , but if he make 4x loot rate and u will have 400k on 50-60 lvl can u imagine how nice war would be ?

And now we will talking bout lvl for ue and ot wil l star for 5 Days . Fribben make decision by you own cause no one will help you here

Chinatown fucking noob stfu who are you ?? Brother of batizado ?? Don t have aby idea what the fuck mean tibia. I guess youre kid ane your mom don t Love you cause your face is like tits your grandma so stfu bitch
only kids insults moms , and no batizado isn't my brother ;d

And now we will talking bout lvl for ue and ot wil l star for 5 Days . Fribben make decision by you own cause no one will help you here

I understand, you want to play but we will have to wait probably to Friday i am sorry calm down and go train on warloria : )

I understand, you want to play but we will have to wait probably to Friday i am sorry calm down and go train on warloria : )
Hehehe xd im there all Time and im geting bored after couple hours Xdd open it tomorrow please my lord Fribben

Cant get it why are you even arguing with such a noob like ender is? He is spamming now about exp stages but everyone knows how his gameplay will looks like. He will pk on ghostland with his friend "my name is 24 im Jozef yars old" with fire fields.
Dont answer this idiot again. Please guys.

Cant get it why are you even arguing with such a noob like ender is? He is spamming now about exp stages but everyone knows how his gameplay will looks like. He will pk on ghostland with his friend "my name is 24 im Jozef yars old" with fire fields.
Dont answer this idiot again. Please guys.
ahahahah just realized he's a waste of time

Hahahaha you re so funny oO? ..... How Long you think bout this?? ...like always you wil l make Secret Nick cause in your pants is shit ??..

So what it gonna be? 7.72 or 7.4? UE from 70 sounds also nice ;)

I agree with the fact that taking 50 lvl on highrate is easy and 50 lvl noobs spamming ue will be exhausting, still i shouldn't be carring about this since im a paladin :)

Chinatown your fathers were brothers right? Imo the rates he said are nice, but he could open another poll on website and close it tomorrow, so let's ppl decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom