• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MoonHawk, Real Map 8.54/8.55

Radonia i never got the chance to play.

But talaturen ever thought of actually creating something other than a rl map?

On OTs rl tibia map gets boring for most after lvl 150-200 because you cant even find a place to hunt.
EXP Rate helps with ^

They are creating a Custom Map.

1-3 botters per dragon spawn~

And gms aren't doing anything about it? Then it's not worth playing. No 8.5 server are worth playing at all, but with botters aswell and gms not doing shit about it, just makes it worse :p

And gms aren't doing anything about it? Then it's not worth playing. No 8.5 server are worth playing at all, but with botters aswell and gms not doing shit about it, just makes it worse :p

We are actually trying to do something about it.

We are actually trying to do something about it.

As I said, I don't know anything about it. But having Talaturen in the team, requires more than "trying" in my eyes. He's probably compatible of doing anything he'd like to do with an antibot feature. Just my opinion though...

are you gonna allow botters here too now -.-" then what's point with lowrate? fair people will never be able catch up with a 24/7 online botter...

I've found many players that have this:
Total Online Time: 2 days, 4 hours and 19 minutes.
and the server opened for 2 days and 15 hours ago......

edit:
most active.. -.- :
Total Online Time: 2 days, 5 hours and 17 minutes. (10 hours offline during the whole weekend.. ?)
Total Online Time: 2 days, 4 hours and 19 minutes.(11 hours offline during the whole weekend.. ?)
Total Online Time: 1 days, 23 hours and 32 minutes.
Total Online Time: 1 days, 22 hours and 34 minutes.
Total Online Time: 1 days, 22 hours and 22 minutes.

are you gonna allow botters here too now -.-" then what's point with lowrate? fair people will never be able catch up with a 24/7 online botter...

edit:
most active.. -.- :
Total Online Time: 2 days, 5 hours and 17 minutes. (10 hours offline during the whole weekend.. ?)
Total Online Time: 2 days, 4 hours and 19 minutes.(11 hours offline during the whole weekend.. ?)

I totally agree with you.. I just walked in dragon lord spawn in darashia. I saw a total of 4 people botting there.
How hard is it for a gm to look at the spots where people bot alot?

I totally agree with you.. I just walked in dragon lord spawn in darashia. I saw a total of 4 people botting there.
How hard is it for a gm to look at the spots where people bot alot?

It's not hard, they just dont care :) they want players couse they earn shitloads of money.

edit:
most active.. -.- :

The problem could've been sold if they made stamina work, and if the botters wanna be 1st they shall buy Unbanns and Stamina Refillers at donate shop x)

The problem could've been sold if they made stamina work, and if the botters wanna be 1st they shall buy Unbanns and Stamina Refillers at donate shop x)

Yea, But as I said, They only care about money, and by doing that they would even get more money. (Becouse if they're stupid enough to bot, they're stupid enough to pay for stamina...)

Quit wasting your time on a 8.55 rl map. THERE GARBAGE. Sure there fun till you get level 150+250. But look at all these botters. Host a freaking 7.4 rl map with same rates and little to no donation trash. Atleast you won't see a botter on 7.4 and they will actually REQUIRE somewhat skill to war. (Instead of Combo bot, Heal bot, ect.) -Take a look at remeres server. The people who play there are amazing :D its 2.5x on that server and theres a level 125 AND alot of dedicated players. Players on rl 8.55 maps last what 1 day-1-2 weeks on average? After they take lvl 200+?

Actually the online times is highly possible, as I speak I havn't slept for more 11 hours since thursday night.. But well my online time is only about 1 day 7 hours due to playing other games aswell :p
And yes, despite possible it might be probable that they are botting, just saying.

Me and Troja wasted 2k trying to do C-Helmet quest, but it bugged, we want our two g'z back or c helmet + noble armor!

I don't know if you are talking about crusader helmet or crown helmet quest or both there, but either way both are fixed now.

didnt both these ots just suddenly shut off without a god damn reason? how we know u wont just do the same shit again? SoftCores and IceChaw

Ima try it out.. but it's kinda low exp.
Hopefully it will be fun anyway :)

didnt both these ots just suddenly shut off without a god damn reason? how we know u wont just do the same shit again? SoftCores and IceChaw

What are you talking about? Both of those servers are still online?

I don't recommend this server to people who dislike botters. GM's simple ban people to show they "care" but infact they don't. As they ban max 30 players / week.