• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MoonHawk, Real Map 8.54/8.55

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
MoonHawk is a new server from TwifySoft to be launched on Friday, 2nd April 2010, 20:00 CEST (GMT +2). It is RPG/PVP, without experience from players.

IP: moonhawk.otland.net
Port: 7171

ad.jpg

You can already create your account and characters here: MoonHawk - Create account.

The Experience stages starts at 30x and average is 11x.
Magic rate:8x
Skill rate:16x
Loot rate:2x

On our server you will find everything that you are expecting a server to have, and even more than that! Some of our biggest quests are the following:

In Service of Yalahar
Pits of Inferno
The Inquisition
Helmet of the Ancient
Dreamers Challenge Quest
Svargrond Arena
Koshei The Deathless

We have a great war system where you can fight with multiple guilds and you will never even get skull when attacking a guild mate.

And that is not all! You are going to be surprised when you find out how many quests that really works on our server. The map is also very great, we have all the cities and areas from the real Tibian map. Our whole map are full of details and very bug-free.

Our team known as TwifySoft has great experience in OT servers and we are hosting both SoftCores and IceChaw which has been two very popular and known servers. We are working on improving the server on daily basis and since we are having such experienced people in our team, there is no problem with fixing bug that occurs. MoonHawk will be hosted on a server computer in Germany, this will give you a great lag-free playing experience.

Join us on MoonHawk, you wont be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It says average, means it will start high and end low. Don't worry, the experience rating is very balanced and no one will be too overpowered.

It says average, means it will start high and end low. Don't worry, the experience rating is very balanced and no one will be too overpowered.

Can we have more information about the exp stage please?

WOW This is just great! I think I can see in the future :O! I got hax in my mind!!

Well yesterday I was watching at softcores and thought woah so many lvl 500.. hope he makes a new serv .. and woilah look at this thread!!! :EOElaea

Ima try it out , though i play po but yeah thats what to do when u're bored

But from 35x to 3x at 100+ or what.

If u thought that iriana is the best, you should visit Moonhawk then.

Last edited:
shud use 0.3 for it so u cant sidestep dash 23213213 steps in 2 second and fix the para so that u cant heal it immediately;pp cuz everyone uses a script

fix the para so that u cant heal it immediately;pp cuz everyone uses a script

can you rly do that ?
@ thread looks like an solid real map server =)