• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

Marre1337

Banned User
Reaction score
General Information
Most oldskool players have known Oldera, an good fun realmap 7.72 Tibia server. The owner of this server, Ryan, has quited OTS a year ago. Now I've been able to purchase his files and re-make Oldera. It's the same as Oldera used to be but then on a other owner and other host. Being hosted on dedicated server. Donations might be introduced but no experience or overpowered donations

Features
Nazeria is an 7.72 realmap OT. Originally the server is based on the Open Tibia SVN, but downgraded to the 7.72 protocol. NPCs are exactly like they used to be and so are the spawns. The server is completed in every single way.

Stages
Stages are as below but are still subject to changes depending on what you guys prefer. So make any suggestions about the rates and I'll see if I can change them accordingly.
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="50" multiplier="70"></stage>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="80" multiplier="20"></stage>
<stage minlevel="81" maxlevel="90" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="91" maxlevel="100" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="200" multiplier="8"></stage>

Connection Information
IP: nazeria.net
Port: 7171
Client: 7.72, download at Tibia Client Download

Staff
Just me, GM Marre, the owner. I will not make any private characters. Corruption will not occur.

Videos
Some videos from the old Oldera:
http://www.youtube.com/user/oldera772

Suggestions
If you have any suggestions please post here and do not forget to tell your friends about this server.

Regards,

Marre

Last edited:
I guess this will be succesfull since all the other OTs has been trash, when will it be up and why is ther eno IP so we can atleast start to create accounts?

Still finding a proper dedicated server and acquiring funds to purchase the dedicated. Stay tuned and you'll find out the ip soon enough.

Funds? You might begin starting the server on your computer aswell as you get 50 players on it I guess if they like it, they will start to donat eto you so you got your proper dedicated. And I would rather begin it now since its weekend and everyone got time to play and peoples are starving for Oldskool OTS atm and this can be the best one ATM

Funds? You might begin starting the server on your computer aswell as you get 50 players on it I guess if they like it, they will start to donat eto you so you got your proper dedicated. And I would rather begin it now since its weekend and everyone got time to play and peoples are starving for Oldskool OTS atm and this can be the best one ATM

I have a bad uplink connection so this wont be really possible as players will get bad experience with lagg. Just need around 20 euros more so will be fine.

Already acquired a lot of funds from friends and oldskool players who like to get this server online.

Next wednesday? Bro cant u just open it on saturday night or sunday evening, if it fails open it on wednesday

nice and easy bro

You thread won't get deleted, your cannot make a thread when the server is coming up in more than 7 days.

You thread won't get deleted, your cannot make a thread when the server is coming up in more than 7 days.

I dont get what you want but there should be a poll where he gives opinions where we should start.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean which day like

Tomorrow 17:00
Sunday 17:00
Monday 17:00

ETC

Theres no discussion possible when I'm able to get the server on the server will go public. I try whatever I can do.

I thought you already bought dedi , damn I am so intrested in playin this. Can you show some screens so we know it aint a troll from Eldora? Like you sayin @Marre1337 from OTland :D

Ill give it a shot but seriously if this will be another troll 2 day ots ill loose all faith in oldschool tibia.

and remember to secure your server from attacks...

Back