• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

I think it would be better if you would estimate the time at 20:00 tomorrow because now u'll porbably get 70+ players immidaitly as Tibia-highrate did and they didnt even show up till th elast minutes.

Read before you say anything. First you said count me in , whilist there was no info about proxy for the US and now count me out when hestated that there wont be untill he gets more funds, please who's the retard?
Show me where I said count me in, that was within the last month?

I think it would be better if you would estimate the time at 20:00 tomorrow because now u'll porbably get 70+ players immidaitly as Tibia-highrate did and they didnt even show up till th elast minutes.

I'd rather have a bit more safe estimated release date then to cancel it and disappoint everyone.

I mean, if I were to say the estimated release date is tomorrow and I'd have to cancel it due the server not being delivered yet, I'll disappoint a lot of people.

What are you canceling? I guess peoples wont start on a sunday since job next day, but yeye. Its your serve rnot mine "/

Who doesnt play on sunday cause its job time tomorrow....then you dont play friday cause you worked all day. Leaving you 1 day to play on the saturday but you still feel dizzy from friday night. i think your wrong. Date when its release doesnt matter much. Those who care to join a server when it start are those who wants to be in the top and those who wants to be in the top usually play any day of the week.

If it's as finished as you say, I might give it a try : PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Back