• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

Funny thing is that you like to smell his ass it seem.

nah but hes the only one who has most of the stuff working ingame + he uses the correct rates. also the old oldera before holdera/toldera was the funniest OT I ever played.

hes better then realsoft tho <33333

Experience - 5 million experience (5 million experience at level 100+), this just ruin the server, u shouldnt be able to donate higher than 120-130 or so. -.-

@Rao

Yeah, but that 170+ is got his levels otherway.. Gm gave him those, and like 3-4 vocation changes etc =)
And he was keeping Softboots top of his depot today too, telling us; "You never gonna be asgood as i am"

the lvl 171 donated for vocchanges and other stuff. money is good. see attachment thats what he donated jacob.JPG

@Marre

Nice shit faget. No cap at donation scroll etc, gj moneyhungry bastard. :X

Why is everyone crying its a highrate OT they dont get such a big advantage over other players. Its just some lvls and money which are both easy to get. Servers like tibianic have OP donations like premmy.

Lol dont really play here so I dunno but instead of QQing over that voc-changing lvl 170~ dude, why dont u kill him with ur team? so he loses lvls and cries and then rages cuz he wasted so much money on an OT xD

indeed, i can add premium or something instead come on guys its a highrated server. People cry about everything, they expect you pay for dedicated serv out of ur own pocket, dont introduce donations and never be corrupt never be nice or never be drunk u must be perfect gm without any trade back.

lol. Idc about the lvl reallly but if i dont see voc change on panel, they shouldnt be able to buy it either.. what will be next -.- ?

Back