• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

I'm telling you now.. the website is still not working. There proberly will be a hell of a lot of people not at the start just because of this. 30 people on the start is what I think it will be, but if the website was working on the day you made this advertisement thread, I'm sure there will be 60-70 on start.

From my own experience, and seeing other old school servers.

Website is working when the dedicated server arrives. Till then I cant put the AAC online.

be sure to fix things before you start the server, Ryans server use to have money bug (U can buy cheap wands & rods and sell to djinn with profit)

Gail, spray, raotiz and shushu u fucking morons start playing tibianic instead of bitching arround sucks ots.

get me prem then, im stuck thais dp

- - - Updated - - -

got money in ank little money big money

BRAAZOOKA

[video=youtube;izCpYdAIjn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izCpYdAIjn8[/video]

Last edited:
It would be better if this server was hosted in the USA so why Latin Americans be able to play with less lag.
Btw cyu all there

/Mr Brooks

get me prem then, im stuck thais dp

- - - Updated - - -

got money in ank little money big money

BRAAZOOKA

[video=youtube;izCpYdAIjn8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izCpYdAIjn8[/video]

AHHAHA I laughed so hard. :D
Cant wait for this server, lets hope it doesn't die!

Will be Roman Zimojic ingame, any other true blood fans make a character with a true blood character name and we'll form The Authority. :D

Uhm, I am not sure it will launch today, our dedication payer is asleep and we got this answer from the dedication center
Please reply to the verification email sent to your paypal id so thatwe can setup your server.
/Nikky J

/Goldenshade

Back