• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

I can give you an really good news they are currently preparing the dedication server so I guess it will be soon and the launch time ETA today will be right!

/Goldenshade

I can give you an really good news they are currently preparing the dedication server so I guess it will be soon and the launch time ETA today will be right!

/Goldenshade

Server just arrived, setting everything up. The website will be online asap and the server will go online at 20:00. Thanks for your patience and see you tonight!

We are really happy that so many still appushiate (spelling) to play oldschool servers :)

/Goldenshade

It's not hard to report it and get the ip address from the firewall log, then take legal action.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in E:\xampp\htdocs\modules\character_create.php on line 32, cant create character:mad:

Works now, seems there are still some errors showing on the site I'll fix that tomorrow but account/character create should work fine now.

GM Goldenshade decided to leave the server as GM as he did not agree with the powers he would be getting. Guess he wanted to be corrupt after all, he'll not participate in this server. Server going online in 1 hour 45 minutes :).

Back