• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Nazeria 7.72 realmap midrated

Are you fucking with me? Why the fuck do assholes DDOS OT's then say "Oldschool is dead".. You mother fuckers are the ones killing Oldschool, and then u wonder why players are leaving? Fucking bunch of morons, Go fuck yourself whoever is DDOSING, people were up to war and have fun and u ruin it cause Gm did somethin to you that u probably deserved, fucking faggot.

the one whos ddosing probably got no life, bored all day so he decide to make sure that the other people who want to have fun have boring aswell

If you dont know how to host a server without getting ddos, you should never host it from the beginning.

easy fix, u start with 40 mana, should be 35.
23:33 Inhale Exhale: crossbow
23:33 Irea: Do you want to buy 1 bow for 350 gold coins?

Last edited:
easy fix, u start with 40 mana, should be 35.
23:33 Inhale Exhale: crossbow
23:33 Irea: Do you want to buy 1 bow for 350 gold coins?

When you want to sell double axe/ steel helmet it will just say what he buys, guess there is more items like that...

Active staff to ban botters?

Zaowan is botting like hell with Nostabalis(recently got deleted on tibianic for botting also).

Atleast come in ghost mode some times to check people out. Because Zaowan hit my friend under roof like 3x, doing insane burst and sds, etc.

Why do you lie? seriously , Your such a liar you fucking sux noinerhdi, you cry in tibianic, you cry here, I never shot underoof, and you dont even have proof IF I DID hahahaha whiner

Why do you lie? seriously , Your such a liar you fucking sux noinerhdi, you cry in tibianic, you cry here, I never shot underoof, and you dont even have proof IF I DID hahahaha whiner

So if your not botting, tell me how Boss went down and you automatically sded him? Battle list kid. Just keep botting, your going to get banned soon.

Doing like 0.3 second delays with your burst and sd when you go down to sd me. Then say 'skill'. Your only skill is battle list botting.

Are you fucking with me? Why the fuck do assholes DDOS OT's then say "Oldschool is dead".. You mother fuckers are the ones killing Oldschool, and then u wonder why players are leaving? Fucking bunch of morons, Go fuck yourself whoever is DDOSING, people were up to war and have fun and u ruin it cause Gm did somethin to you that u probably deserved, fucking faggot.

Some people just ruin ti for others.

I can't sell battle shields/brass armors in venore. I made a lootbag 3k cap and can't sell it -_-

Back