• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name one server that doesn't allow you to sidestep manafluid/uh

Everyone should start oldera again;p its seriously no lagg

to do:
Exhaust bug needs to be fixed, Add other hunting spots, if u cut wildgrowth there comes no shit, fix antibot client, remove all port hope creatures, (elephant, parrots etc), fix mana shield to 3min 30 sec or smth

@Fadoramix Nobody said that they know "shit" and i'm pretty sure most people played real tibia but you cant live in the past. We're not playing REAL TIBIA, we're playing a replica of tibia, and you also have to add to the factor that people has a lot better internet connections nowadays which allows you to run more smoothly and without lags/delays.

Dude two hours ago I got trippled Ued by 2 peoples clean combo.
I dont want to play there when ryan dont even struggle to fix shit, I told him from start to add poi dls - it takes him _literally_ 15 minutes to add that spawn - he just dont give *

Hahahha what do you mean? the delay has always been there after sidestep, its how it should be.. it makes it easier to get trapped. Sidestepping is a "speedboost abuse" in my eyes, its not logical you should be able to sidestep out of every situation like nothing - its not depending on lagg or delay from your internet. Its a feature to prevent people "run so fast" its only sidestep noobs from "pvp enfo thais map" people who think its a bad thing
go there and sidestep around if you like it :D
Its quiet hard to get trapped as it is right now on old tibia, with that sidestep thingy its ridiclous
All ots r trying to duplicate everything from tibia as it was, but not certain things "Because they want it that way?" Nono, Its because they never met someone with enough experience to tell the diffrenece.. But sure the side step from real tibia is less important than amazon quest 100 gp and skull from rasha. Lets copy that because its sooooooo usefull!!! :D:D::D:D:D:

Last edited:
so then you should get exhaust also while drinking mana fluid idk if its after or before u used a mf u shouldnt be able to cast spell or shoot rune

Hahahha what do you mean? the delay has always been there after sidestep, its how it should be.. it makes it easier to get trapped. Sidestepping is a "speedboost abuse" in my eyes, its not logical you should be able to sidestep out of every situation like nothing - its not depending on lagg or delay from your internet. Its a feature to prevent people "run so fast" its only sidestep noobs from "pvp enfo thais map" people who think its a bad thing
go there and sidestep around if you like it :D
Its quiet hard to get trapped as it is right now on old tibia, with that sidestep thingy its ridiclous

Well that's weird then since MOST servers i've played allows you to sidestep and use manafluid/uh or any sort of rune really, i don't mean sidestepping without a delay at all because that would mean sidestepping as fast as you can walk normally which i've never seen in any server i have ever played and i'm not talking about real tibia either, honestly i cant remember how it worked in rl tibia because it was a very long time ago. But the reason that sidestepping and using a rune doesn't work here is because all steps are delayed, it was earlier at least i don't know how it is now since i'm not online but earlier when you moved one square the minimap didn't move until after which usually is the sign that a server is laggy.

Have you played any open tibia server before? Because it doesn't seem like it, all versions of oldera that i can remember allowed you to sidestep without this long of a delay. I don't remember any server that didn't allow this.

But i did just login to try it and for me it works, there's a small delay but as i said i don't mean you should be able to instantly use a manafluid when you sidestep but before i had a 2 second delay everytime i sidestepped and tried to shoot a rune or use a spell it ended up on the square i stood on before.

Last edited:
My baaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd yes all otservers at nobish with alot of things :D they try duplicate tibia but they miss alot of shit which r easy fix but they just dont got knowledge bro

Well..... Most people including me don't remember how things worked back 8-10 years ago, it's a part of the past and there's no reason to dwell in the past. We're used to the system that the open tibia servers use now after years of playing them and i still think you misunderstood me when i was talking about the delay.

Well as realots was up few years ago i have some memories ^^

Man, sidestep and manafluids is not really fun, its 7.4 remember guys xd

"this is 7.4?" Yes exactly, this is 7.4 real tibia how it suppose to be.. your right man :D
Nobody wanna do your 3 vs 3 edron castle fights

SOMEONE STOLE MY NAME!!!! "Shitbrix" talk about wannabe noobs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back