• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Oldera 7.4 - SERVER IS ONLINE! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Launch date Saturday 2-11 15:00 CET!

Connection Information
IP: oldera.net
Port: 7171
Client: custom 7.4, with antibot features and DX9

Basic Information
● Oldskool Tibia feeling
● High experience rates, high lootrate and high deathrate
● Runes in shop
● All quests, all of them, even postman quest etc.
● No item hotkeys
● Global tibia map (exact state of 7.4, including real tibia spawns)
● Perfect Balancing
● Promotion is only 10k
● Hosted on a proper DDoS protected dedicated server

Server
As the Oldera 7.72 server is pretty much in a non-editable state, I've decided to start up Oldera 7.4. This server is based on a solid editable server engine, the engine is far more superior then to the Oldera 7.72 engine. The experience rates will be exactly the same as on Oldera 7.72. This server is stable, bugless and has everything of the 7.4 state (all quests, all hunting spots including tombs kazordoon etc).

Oldera 7.72 will stay online. This Oldera 7.4 is on another host and is completely separated from Oldera 7.72.

Last edited:
The database of Oldera 7.72 is not compitable at all with the 7.4 server engine. I've tried and it simply doesn't work. Ofcourse the 7.72 will stay online, separate from the 7.72.

then just close 7.72 there is no point of keeping it online and splitting the community, noone will stay on 7.72 and play rpg on bug server -.-. I'm also asking war teams, dominiks and mus team, are you going to play on new oldera server?

I just can't do that, some people donated and just want to stay on the 7.72 server. People can decide for themselves which server to play, I'm not forcing a reset.

Ofc u can't just close it too fast, you will close it in 1 week when there is 5 ppl online but it will get closed soon or later anyway. So better close it faster and dont split community. If you feel sorry for thoose who donated give them donation roses on 7.4 after few days atleast to that people who donated on last 1-2 days and couldnt get the fun of playing cuz it got closed too fast. The ones who donated 5 days ago had their fun already.

I dont think there should be EXP-roses on the 7.4, it will make the server more "serious" even if its highrate, funnier if EVERYONE has to exp.. but that's just my opinion. // Crow

If there is going to be any ingame advantage threw "skills or exerpeince" it should be like "double exerpience in 1 hour" "double skilling in 1 hour" double magic level in 1 hour"
That should be fair since then you can fail and die etcetc blabla HEHE lol
Also on this server it should be balanced PVP enf with skull system!

Lower the deathloss and exp rate also, its not fun to play with 150 levels on 7.4

Why in gods name should the deathloss be lowered? Its suppose to be 7% like on real tibia back then. And Its not going to be "7.4" its a mix between 7.4 and 7.72
If you want lower exprate why dont you go play on Original tibia?

Because fights on 7.4 when everyone is lvl 130 its not fun anymore?

what happened to 7.72 its offline :eek:

you could atleast have it up running untill your new server opens

Within a few days, Oldera 7.4 will go online. Same rates as with 7.72 with a brand new engine. The engine is completely fixed and editable.

definely not stages should be much lowered

brave people who will download ryans own client!

other ots, watch out for big ddos soon when ryan got enough infected mehehe

so is this custom client just compressed/encrypted and using a different classname like originaltibia? give download link already so i can reverse it and do some analytics to see if something is fishy

brave people who will download ryans own client!

other ots, watch out for big ddos soon when ryan got enough infected mehehe

Paranoid people who doesnt have the balls to download custom client?!
ryans ddos days are over he said, cut him some slack

hope the u will get same mana from fluids

Except, the Mf rate is a huge important factor in 7.4. Keep the mana regen rate 7.4, but decrease the cost.

He def needs to lower the Ue though, if its 7.4 then itll be 1 shot ue mage vs mage of the same lv +/5

It's actually fun with higher UE, dont make it like triforce lol. You should keep the mana rate as 7.4, lower the exp rate and i think it'll be fine
'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back