• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

Thank you all for your comments. Settings up OriginalTibia can be done any time soon. I can get it online this Friday. Wether it be 7.4, 7.7, 7.7 with 8.0 areas, 8.0 or what ever this community is hungry on. And you know I deliver war servers with quality. But do I want to return? That is a question that I battling right now, I don't know if it is worth my effort, time and sense to deal with the amount of negativity that can be portrayed during a launch. Especially when the whole community is silent when this happens, I am starting to ask myself if this is how everyone thinks, and if that is the case, why should I even come back?

Fribben.

Nobody likes you, just stop hosting servers. You even ask an admin close all your threads after server launch nowdays because you get so trashed on the forums.

Nobody likes you, just stop hosting servers. You even ask an admin close all your threads after server launch nowdays because you get so trashed on the forums.
Why you lie you nerd?
You know what doctor asked your mama when u was born? if she wanted you to be thrown on a dusbtin you look like a fridge from behind.

Stop false accusations and leave this thread if you dont have anything positive to write.

I don't get the point of launching low exp rate servers when medivia is already there.

Fribben I think community is supporting you on this thread. Would be nice if you speak by yourself, waiting patentienly for your reply. Will be amazing if you could host your oldschool server.

Why should he host a server if players directly quitt after 1 week? For now the times of hosting such server are over.

This happens when PPl looking for perfection on otservers. But Ots arent made for perfection! Get the sickness out of your head guys and than ask for a serv.

You should always strive for perfection as a server maker to please your customers to the fullest.

I'll let @MexOrNotMex post speak for itself regarding people like you.

This Brasilian Ot is worth more attention than any other 7.4 highrate i have played as the community here doesnt suck like on the rest servers, which makes this ot last longer without toxic forum spams.

Once again, thank you all for the positivity, support and suggestions. Regarding the new server - please visit the discussion thread(CLICK) where you can share your vision of what OriginalTibia should be.

Fribben.

Back