• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 ( + 7.72 ) - Realmap Stages

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to OriginalTibia 7.4

Ingame information:

- Exp rate = check below.
- Skill rate = 5.
- Magic rate = 2.
- Real map.

Botters & punishments:

We have an automatic anti-bot measure that detects aimbotters. (updated)
We delete players without notice when found botting, no mercy is given to them nor a second chance.
We have deleted over 500 players during a time of 3 weeks.

Frag system:

redskull & banishment lasts for 7 days.

Experience stage:

starting from 17x - experience table at: http://originaltibia.com/index.php?subtopic=experiencetable

Client Information:

IP: originaltibia.com
Port: 7171
Client: 7.4 & 7.72

If you choose 7.72 download it at originaltibia.com at download section! else you will face problems logging in, if you prefer normal client 7.4 you can connect with that aswell.

Hope to see you there,
Fribben.

Last edited:
You don't have any in-game protection when the kicks comes, that sadly, often do.

In-game protection to prevent death/losses during the DDoS attacks.

In-game protection to prevent death/losses during the DDoS attacks.

He had it for a while, so its not a problem for him to add it again if nessesery probably.
Actual edition of original was pretty boring at the begining since no serious team were playing it but later when we splitted our team we had so much fun of playing, got many cams from battles. But i doubt this time any of servers will have fun battles, when there is most ppl playing on tibianic, except some noobs.

Nice ot, hope this time some serious teams gonna play so that will be more funny.

Nice ot, hope this time some serious teams gonna play so that will be more funny.

How can it have serious team playing there if most are playing on other server? All we can do is not enter on this ot for first 1-2 weeks, so ppl will group in some team and have already h lvls, then we can enter and fight them. Otherwise it will be like last time, we take lvls fast, dont have any competition so some of us randomly pk. Fortunetely last edition was pretty good on the end when our teams splitted and we had so much good battles.

It's just meanwhile, nobody will feel such this during the real server.

Fribben.

I've played the last server almost since the release and I was having a great time on it. Very dedicated staff, botters do for real get banned immedietly. Server stability was a bit shaky at first, but looking back at how it was then & how it is now it's really come a long way, and I'm sure with this new restart it'll just get better, as Fribben is allways looking for ways to improve the server. I leveled up to 111 on the last server (Highest level) And even though it's a new reset now i'll still play again, because it was a blast! Cya @ Originaltibia ppl.

Just thought i'd give the server some good rep because it deserves it.

Macbeast out~

I always had some strange lag on this server though, think it is with the host or something. Seemed to be only me though.. but I am not lagging on other servers. This reset is also abit late... I wont play here now but I wish you the best of luck Fribben, you are a good GM.

Holy moly, exactly when i thought of going back to some tibia =) this server is gonna open tomorrow? Fk yeah

Worst timing :( I have got final exams 18/5 - 23/5 and I have to start studying what I haven't studied for the whole year.

Tough tough, very tough Ranyo13, but whatever kiddo go out there and do it, you'll make it, nail it and come back here.

LETS ADVERTISE THIS, RISE IT TO THE TOP, LETS BRING THA FEELS TOMORROW!

What's up with the hate? It's a good server, mind hosting a better one if its so bad? :)

You are free to think whatever you want, but this forum is for advertisement, so I'd prefer if you want to express your love and feelings for me, you can do that through private messages.

Fribben.

Back