• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its normal 7.72 client... I dont want to play with botters, bye

I've made a way to detect cheaters easily, you don't have to change or modify the client to catch them.

Server is good, but we need to advertise it more

dont open this ot before u dont make sure some more serious teams will start .. if it starts with 30 ppl online and no serious teams it will die in few days.

This is a test server, I didn't expect many to join.

The medium rate will start Monday 18th of march at 17:00 GMT +1

It is beggining of the week, if we start on sunday we would have more players !! hm?

he medium rate real map will start at Monday 18th of march at time 17.00 GMT+1

Hope to see you there,
Fribben.

01 Days, 11 Hours, 54 Minutes, 14 Seconds.
the counter is wrong (atleast for me)

Should work properly now :) You'll be able to sign up later today and wait for the realese tomorrow.

Should work properly now :) You'll be able to sign up later today and wait for the realese tomorrow.

My suggestion - advertise the server for about a week and open it on Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
Add it to the OTlist, create some videos and add to this thread. It will raise the amount of players for sure :)

Visc on weekend i drink and fuck girl so...?

You have really good condition if you are doing it 24/7 :p during Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Tibia is the best cure for hangover ;)
Without proper advertisement server won't gain much players + there are still bugs. Week of testing and advertisement is a must if we plan to create a serious server.
Author could add a poll regarding the start date ;) so we will easily find out which day is preferred.

@Guild-war, don't think we will implent it, the unjust /ban system is fine as it is now.

About the realese date, we thought Monday was the best option. Advertising is done by our part, you can feel free to advertise it aswell!

Added frag and ban system and experience stage information, give me feedback on them!

Last edited:
You can now create characters at originaltibia.com and wait for the realese tomorrow!

Please guys keep this thread in pure English, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Bro sry to say this but what is this fucking shop?!

dsm = 120 points
sov (magic sword) = 90 points.

what that fuck?
you shoud not even be able to buy shit for real money this just destroyed the whole server.
i really hope you remove this nonsens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back