• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't listen to trolls, they are only trying to mudthrow the server, there's no need to feed them, therefore I do not answer, don't trigg any flame war here, thank you.

Most players should know how the situation look like, if you do not think it's stable enough or don't want to play, don't do it. But don't come here and spread your feelings, because I'm not your girlfriend.

When will the war server be online, Fribben?

How do you know it will still do that?

Fribben, response?

He has obviously decided that everyone that posts a question that questions his improvements when it comes to DDoS protection and stability is a troll. As you can see he still havent made a response to my post, but instead turned against me.

Seems like a great place to be when the GMs cant update the community about improvements, instead dodges the questions and call them trolls.

Amaoz, if you want players to return to your server, do it somewhere else. If you really wanted to have your questions answered, you'd do it through PM. I don't want to make this into a flame war, but you don't seem to understand that. But continue with your pathetic attempt to gain more players, I pity you, what can I say more than that?

Fribben.

YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back