• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrupt Fribben, blame it on ruthless all you want.
6pZiiyF.jpg

I'm not here to cry i just want say that my Gamemaster has been hacked by my real brother called "Mistez" in game. Fribben couldn't deal with it to my surprise.

I'm not here to cry i just want say that my Gamemaster has been hacked by my real brother called "Mistez" in game. Fribben couldn't deal with it to my surprise.

As a Gamemaster you should take the precautions to not have information to the account anywhere accessible to others.
It's your fault as much as it was your brothers. I don't play this server but that's my input.

I remember when we killed Mistez(5-10 times totally), he ALWAYS had AOL, and instantly came back when dying with a new AOL. This was when the server had just started. I told Fribben about this and he just said "I will investigate it", but he never really did anything.

Anyway, also saw Mistez house 3 days after server start, he had 120K pure cash there, and when my friend came on a noobchar and asked him for a dragonhammer he gave him full eq, dragon shield etc and 10k pure cash.

I think this has been going on for a LONG time, either Fribben was involved or he did just not simply care about it.

As a Gamemaster you should take the precautions to not have information to the account anywhere accessible to others.
It's your fault as much as it was your brothers. I don't play this server but that's my input.

It's true learned from mistakes already. As a person I'm not corruptive and never been just write in response to the news of Fribben.

Ruth, you are a lier. Explain how Mistez died 5 times with AOL everytime, just 3 days after server start? And how could have 120k pure cash in his house? and how he could give my friend who he did not know, 10k and a full set?

Ruth, you are a lier. Explain how Mistez died 5 times with AOL everytime, just 3 days after server start? And how could have 120k pure cash in his house? and how he could give my friend who he did not know, 10k and a full set?

I explained it some posts above. Please read carefully.

If this server is/was corrupted im truly dissapointed.

It was, however the situation is under control and we have removed every item that has been created by that GM. There is nothing to worry about as we have taken over 30 characters under investigation.

Nothing to worry about? lol.
:w00t:

2 days ago i parcled my demon shield,blue robe and skull staff, exactly when the "server save freeze" happend, and the parcel never came to my dp.. so i lost it :/

theres nothing to worry about ...just a couple handful of people and alt have been lvling for days/week with infinite runes,aol and close to best gear available while many other struggle their ass off getting nowhere near those many players. Some have been delete for things such as anti-idle,tasking(spear) or runemaking but yet some people just made infinite runes,gear,cash,mfs and are still around playing as if nothing happen.

People should stay away from such corruption. War'ing have been fun but its getting out of control. Bros bro "hacking" account..right right my dog been playing a runemaker and got delete because he didnt answer you. So whats unfair someone runemaking 10bp sd in a lots of time(200charge) or a guy doing 99x sds x 99x to all his friend in a blink?

Corrupted as fuck,stay away.

BUAHAHAHAHHA my team was top lvls here and we didnt even have to runefarm or use corruption, it was easy as fuck to get lvl 71 and pk. WHO DE FUK GIWES E SZIT ABUT DAT GAY WHO WAS CORRUPTING? That server had to be rly serious for some of u noobs.

Sorry to hear that Deadbringer that you feel this way about the server, but I think you're spinning in your own thoughts. Therefore I want to help you to understand this conflict a little better.

We had a corruptive Gamemaster that has been excluded from the team, he dealt runes and items to his friends. We have a database and it's easy to track down these items, therefore we already confescated all the characters that was involved in this cheating procedor.

Every server can face these problems, you blaming a server that took care of the incident as fast as possible is quite weird, I understand if you blamed us if we still had that GM around our rows. But some reason in different ways, all I can say is goodluck.

Fribben.

Unbena111nnt.png

I didnt said any bad things :)
I just told him to use Game-Chat Channel instead of Trade-Channel to communicate, this is what came back :)

Friendly tutors, they should know there rules...

Attachments

And now because the picture he posted wasnt clear enough, here i am having to do it for him. This all started because i was replying to a guy in trade chat that was talking about restarts, i accidently put reset instead of restart. Then this player starts telling me not to post replies in trade chat, even though his doing it himself. An arguement was beginning to unravel, so i ignored further comments. ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting - Mitch - imageshack . us / photo/my-images/69/theclearconvo.jpg

Unbena1111nnt.png

Unbe111111nannt.png

This guy is really way to stupid to be a tutor, really....
And I might get "deleted" because of this post, but I think thats worth it :D

Last edited:
All you are doing by uploading these images is proving the fact that you jumped into a conversation that you wasnt already involved in; and then started swearing in the trade chat and talking to myself inappropriately. To further that you started stating that if you opened your own server originaltibia would close, threatening the server really is not a good idea.

Thanks for your comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back