• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey admin what do you think about acc res? a lot of people left the server and maybe after acc res they will be come back?

Why would I make an account reset? What would that help? Gain 300 more players at first two, three days and the amount will decrease as usual? I won't spend my time benefiting people who are unloyal players leaving and suggesting things on their opinions, I listen to the majority of active players. If I had 5 players, I would really consider it, but I have a good amount of people online right now, they have been faithful to me, so it's only one option to do I guess, be faithful back.

OriginalTibia is here to stay :) We're working on an update, but we won't exploit what it is just yet, but it's promising.

Fribben.

? I won't spend my time benefiting people who are unloyal players leaving and suggesting things on their opinions,.
Good.

People like that are why the oldschool community is shitty nowadays

Double loot is still active, read the latest news.

Fribben.

OriginalTibia - Forums

Please read that topic and it will explain to your how the server will change

So you get issues with massive DDoS attacks and you are having problems with server crashes? Yet you dont explain in this thread how you are planning to deal with it, if you are going to deal with it.

The only thing you seem to do is re-launch the server with new rates. Sure, good luck with that, but I dont see why DDoS attacks and crashes would stop because of a rate change.

Why would I make an account reset? What would that help? Gain 300 more players at first two, three days and the amount will decrease as usual? I won't spend my time benefiting people who are unloyal players leaving and suggesting things on their opinions, I listen to the majority of active players. If I had 5 players, I would really consider it, but I have a good amount of people online right now, they have been faithful to me, so it's only one option to do I guess, be faithful back.

OriginalTibia is here to stay :) We're working on an update, but we won't exploit what it is just yet, but it's promising.

Fribben.

Saying things like this and then a week later announce a reset doesnt seem very fair or trustworthy either.

Anyways good luck!

A new update on the issue: some players have been messaging me asking why I will reset it, well, the majority of the player base requested this, even a long time before this happened. Also the server's online amount is too low to have it online, so me and the administrators on the server along with the players came to the conclusion that a reset was the best option, even the highest levels on the server that spent most time here vouched for one.

If you want more information about the upcomming server goto: OriginalTibia - Forums

Last edited:
Still, Amoaz raises a valid question, have you dealt with the server crashes in any way or will they still occur?

Ofcourse, there has been improved progress on the server, both when it comes to the attack and the stability of the server. As announced the players are aware of this.

Nice one, will definitely return and give it another chance after reset :)

I'll come back too, please hurry! There are basically no other good oldschool OT on the market right now which can give you a big advantage if you start it SOON!

Ofcourse, there has been improved progress on the server, both when it comes to the attack and the stability of the server. As announced the players are aware of this.
Nop, stop lyin to your people. It crashes/kicks your players every other day. I woudnt recommend playing here.

We will set up a war server 1/1, 2/2

RoM vs FaG.

It will be online until Thursday, we will also update the database soon so it's possible to make accounts until the start.

Fribben.

Don't listen to trolls, they are only trying to mudthrow the server, there's no need to feed them, therefore I do not answer, don't trigg any flame war here, thank you.

Most players should know how the situation look like, if you do not think it's stable enough or don't want to play, don't do it. But don't come here and spread your feelings, because I'm not your girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back