• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They probably want to find and fix the (most likely) exploit that crashes the server.

The server will be online the 15th of march most likely around 18.00. how's it going?
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg

It's online yet.

OriginalTibia - Latest News

The loot rate has been highered to 3x till tomorrow morning. I hope you enjoy the compensation!

Excuse me fribben i know you get spammed a lot and fix ddos problems etc which is perfect and i know it take u a lot of time, you are doing great job. But some players loved ur server real-war and i talked with you the day before it went down and u told me u would host both OriginalTibia and Real-war when dedicated server. Can host both, i think im talking in name of many playersthat war some and dont exp all time. Thank you for reading

haha oldtibia aka ryan isn't trying to be subtle about this at all, so blatantly obvious that server is behind it w/ this timing

The gameserver crashed I'm trying to figure out what the problem is, I'll open it as soon as possible.

There goes 2 backpacks of plate armors... Cool

This guy really needs to get a life enough is enough already, like honestly. Why don't you just call the cops on him?

This guy really needs to get a life enough is enough already, like honestly. Why don't you just call the cops on him?

27280296.jpg

something to that effect

hahah call the cops hahahahh

what world u live? 2d game hahhah call the cops xD

please rollback 3 hours again so we can have another world war

As far I can read blaming Oldtibia for crashbugs is stupid. We don't DDoS. Fribben confirmed this in his last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back