• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.4 (+ 7.72)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fribben, no update regarding the crashes? Has it been fixed?

The DDoS attacks now are very strong. And I have already got in contact with my hosting company and they are trying to figure out a way that such attacks should not be a cause of a downtime this long. Because as I said, the DDoS protection should work, as I took it as a guarantuee from them. Yet I have looked into the matter myself and I saw large numbers of attacks incomming.

When I say the server won't get down by some attacks, I stay with what I said. But please keep in mind that every server has it's flaws, especially in the beginning of the server.

If you compare the attacks before and after we came in contact with this new dedicated company, you have probably realised a big change, most attacks were "lags" and it was a success compared to before. With this I want to say that improvements has been made and improvements are waiting to be done.

I will update you with more information as soon as I can,
Fribben & Ruthless.

Keep working on it, Even if some people are bringing you down with their posts, if you fix this now you'll know how to handle it in the future when you can start the server again after some time when this one is no longer up. I'll keep waiting.

Some people are so retarded, u think fribben is a no-life bot who just work on hes OT 24/7?? It's a saturday let him do whatever he wants.

And for those who complains about donations and blabla dont donate to an OT if you cant afford it. and second it's a donation u should learn the meaning of it.

And @Khalifa get a life, seems like u have nothing else to do than spamming this thread about how much u want to play guess what noone cares.

Any fucking expectation on when it'll be up???? :D

- - - Updated - - -

@Ekholmen, stfu, people work all week and fuck bitches so it's normal that it's sometimes boring during a saturday and we need something distractful other than our girlfriend's pussy :/ atleast for me LOL

Some people are so retarded, u think fribben is a no-life bot who just work on hes OT 24/7?? It's a saturday let him do whatever he wants.

And for those who complains about donations and blabla dont donate to an OT if you cant afford it. and second it's a donation u should learn the meaning of it.

And @Khalifa get a life, seems like u have nothing else to do than spamming this thread about how much u want to play guess what noone cares.

you cared plenty enough to come here and reply, didnt you? fuckin faggot

and yes tell me to get a life while you're still sitting on otland an hour later on a sweden saturday evening

if you can find a way to look even more stupid please let me know but i do not believe its possible at this point

i hope that there will be no rollback cus i looted 1x boh just minutes before the crash....

yesss now i can continue my life that consists of and only of playing originaltibia !!!

Just above 1 hour online and now it's off again. ha

Too much patience has been shown from us, the players. We expect results and we hope to play without a rollback each hour.

The client says my account details are off (even though they aren't)

People who can't connect to the game; please send me your ip adress in PM and we'll investigate it.

is it online ?

says 49 people are but i cant connect to the game, says nothing about acc/pass being wrong

Server death, I losed the funny......

Good Ot, but the crashes make fucking shit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back