• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am already planning on opening a 8.0 real map. With this said, it is not planned to be a highrated server, but rather balanced and certainly dedicated to provide a serious atmosphere.

After receiving alot of inspiring mails about the position OriginalTibia has in this community and the position people place us as genuine staff motivates me to strive harder and harder to bring you the best server available.

Here is a screenshot of one of our 8.0 servers:
warframe.png

We are thinking of opening the server soon. This time, much more detailed & new stuff on the table. (more realistic PvP, RPG & map features)

Fribben.

yea, before you set exprates give suggestions first and see what people think

make good advertisment dont rush
dont open now wait 1-2 weeks

I think people don't care how long time they need waste to reach 100lvl . I think most of ppl looking for easy start/rush server. They dont want to killing rotworms 2hours or wainting for mana with food or killing frost dragons with exori vis

low/medium rate with good loot rate

Wars should be fought around level 80, not 130. Much funner with average level as 80 and the random pgers at 120, rather than the random pgers at 160.

haha, why would ANYONE want to go back to the version with hotkeys, mages sucking etc etc ?

highrate or bye -> end 5x on lvl 135

You make a proposal without respect and you expect me to consider it. Without even thinking, I have a reply for you. Bye.

nice. hope it will be similiar to first edition, fkn crazy wars
OriginalTibia is known for great battles, we hope to deliever the best quality feeling on this upcomming server.

Anyone interested in sharing opinions, rates, suggestions can happily do so in our discussion thread here:
http://otland.net/threads/originaltibia-8-0-discussion-thread.220021/

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back