• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
give me this premmium account for free or i will ddos the shit out of your ot

i pmed you my name

Tested parcels, seems to function properly.

@Cordoba : thanks for reporting, fixed will be working fine after serversave.

Fribben.

@Fribben the same happen with i used Exura after being paralized, idk if its only me or maybe more people had this problem

I need the custom client to log in? My antivirus don't let me start it, virustotal seems to think it's not safe.

Cordoba - yes, will also be fixed after serversave.

@Peonso : If you want to play, you have to download the client. I would recommend asking someone who knows what these warnings are if you are suspecting or do not have any trust in us. But it's harmless.

Fribben.

It's an encrypted client to avoid people reading it easily, with this it reacts to it as a virus but it's nothing harmful at all.

Fribben.

Task system seems to be bugged. You can not cancel any tasks. Also the Orc task is only counted for regular Orcs, not Spearmen, Warrior's, etc..

16:57 Congratulations! you have killed total of [50] rats and finished the task.
16:58 ____: hi
16:58 Noxus: Welcome ___, are you up for a task?
16:58 ____: task
16:58 Noxus: Ahh... you looking for a new mission. I'll reward you for warlocks, demons, dwarf guards, cyclops, minotaurs, heroes, larvas, ancient scarabs, orcs, behemoths, rats, dragons,vampires, necromancers, rotworms, dragon lords, scarabs, black knights, giant spiders which one we are talking about?

Not only is there no reward, but he is allowing you to do the same task more than once?

Task system seems to be bugged. You can not cancel any tasks. Also the Orc task is only counted for regular Orcs, not Spearmen, Warrior's, etc..

16:57 Congratulations! you have killed total of [50] rats and finished the task.
16:58 ____: hi
16:58 Noxus: Welcome ___, are you up for a task?
16:58 ____: task
16:58 Noxus: Ahh... you looking for a new mission. I'll reward you for warlocks, demons, dwarf guards, cyclops, minotaurs, heroes, larvas, ancient scarabs, orcs, behemoths, rats, dragons,vampires, necromancers, rotworms, dragon lords, scarabs, black knights, giant spiders which one we are talking about?

Not only is there no reward, but he is allowing you to do the same task more than once?

Not working here also.

Code:
22:08 Peonso: hi
22:08 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:08 Peonso: no
22:09 Peonso: reward
22:09 Peonso: rotworm
22:09 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.
22:09 Peonso: hi
22:09 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:09 Peonso: yes
22:09 Peonso: task
22:09 Noxus: Ahh... you looking for a new mission. I'll reward you for warlocks, demons, dwarf guards, cyclops, minotaurs, heroes, larvas, ancient scarabs, orcs, behemoths, rats, dragons, vampires,necromancers, rotworms, dragon lords, scarabs, black knights, giant spiders which one we are talking about?
22:09 Peonso: no
22:09 Noxus: I don't understand. Can you repeat?
22:09 Peonso: no
22:09 Peonso: bye
22:09 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.
22:09 Peonso: hi
22:09 Noxus: Welcome Peonso, are you up for a task?
22:09 Peonso: rward
22:09 Peonso: end task
22:09 Noxus: Ahh... you looking for a new mission. I'll reward you for warlocks, demons, dwarf guards, cyclops, minotaurs, heroes, larvas, ancient scarabs, orcs, behemoths, rats, dragons, vampires,necromancers, rotworms, dragon lords, scarabs, black knights, giant spiders which one we are talking about?
22:09 Peonso: bye
22:10 Noxus: Search for knowledge, my son.

Diamond accountTo receive a Diamond account click here.

(*) Reduced Frag time (from 24 hours to 8 hours).

Thats soooo fucking lame... one step backwards Fribben. You said that there would be 12h/frag.

Things like frags should be the same for everyone, prem or not.

Should we even keep playing here? most of my team have 2-3 frags after the first day server open, and now we have to wait 2-3 days before we can fight again? WTF????

We did not even random pk, only fought against teams and now we are punished and cant play for 2-3 days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom