• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fribben
Please tell us more about tasks or show the list of the tasks monsters with rewards

Regenation is 12 mana / 2 seconds as promoted mage.

Task system is well-done and will give surprising items at harder tasks, you can choose which task you want now instead of automaticly receiving one.

ONLY 2 days left!

Fribben.

you said we would vote for the opening date, everyone says maximum saturday and you will still open it at a tuesday? your servers survival is depending on how many people will join it at the start, open it at sunday or you'll probably get fucked :)

Regenation is 12 mana / 2 seconds as promoted mage.

Task system is well-done and will give surprising items at harder tasks, you can choose which task you want now instead of automaticly receiving one.

ONLY 2 days left!

Fribben.

man are u kidding us? start server in tuesday?

first u should start serv in friday, then in sunday max but no tuesday wtf

YES. ALL PPL WORK/STUDY DURING THE WEEK LOL. WE GOT NO TIME TO PLAY MUCH MORE AS WE WANT AT SATUDRAY/SUNDAY. U THINK YOU'LL GATHER MORE ACCOUNTS AFTER TUESDAY OR WTF

WE ALREADY WAITED MONTHS TILL YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND OPEN THIS SERVER LAL

I can not start it today, if you wish for me not to start it on a Tuesday, I guess you are suggesting Friday which is longer. (if this is what people vouch for, I can maybe arrange that).

I don't have possiblities to open it today.

Fribben.

I can not start it today, if you wish for me not to start it on a Tuesday, I guess you are suggesting Friday which is longer. (if this is what people vouch for, I can maybe arrange that).

I don't have possiblities to open it today.

Fribben.
and then its midsommar in sweden :(

me and friends don't have possiblities to play in tuesday so we wont play this edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back