• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia (7.4) | Authentic PvP | Great Battles | RPG/PVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
delaying it from friday till saturday the week after, thats kinda gay lol, hopefully amoaz server will be up before that :)

sry fribben but we wont play 100% this edition

If you wish not to play, that's sad but I wish you a happy continuing with whatever you are doing and hope to see you back on OriginalTibia soon.

If someone can't respect the reason I am delaying things, don't play here. When I take the server up, I want to ensure my time can be spent there at the start, because the start is more important to me than to any of you players, I can assure you that.

Fribben.

If you wish not to play, that's sad but I wish you a happy continuing with whatever you are doing and hope to see you back on OriginalTibia soon.

If someone can't respect the reason I am delaying things, don't play here. When I take the server up, I want to ensure my time can be spent there at the start, because the start is more important to me than to any of you players, I can assure you that.

Fribben.
Fribben put premium on shop like 30 points or some ^^

hello Fribben we have been waiting very long for the server Open today or tommorow.
I start making vote who want more fast open ots.
Friben no must online in day open ots because you solo no search boters , only your system.
Other matters beyond Boters are very few important , you can open fast.
Who want open today or tomorrow vote posting here.

hello Fribben we have been waiting very long for the server Open today or tommorow.
I start making vote who want more fast open ots.
Friben no must online in day open ots because you solo no search boters , only your system.
Other matters beyond Boters are very few important , you can open fast.
Who want open today or tomorrow vote posting here.
I agree 100 %
I vote for tomorrow open.

This is not a war server, it's a mixture between RPG/PVP not simply waring. But I will do something about the frags, 24 hours is indeed too much if it's wars going on.

THREE DAYS LEFTTTTTTTTTT :)

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back