• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, finally ot dies. 20 ppl sunday night hahah

Thanks fribben for showing community how shit hoster you are ;)

Nice, finally ot dies. 20 ppl sunday night hahah

Thanks fribben for showing community how shit hoster you are ;)

Hello,

Am I shit hoster for having low amount of players now? You must be the most stupid person I have ever spoken to. What has this community come to? I decided not to even make profit out of this server and host it for the joy of the people not even getting enough to pay next month which will be out of my pocket and yet you have the guts to say that I'm a bad hoster.

I guess being kind, fair and non-corruptive doesn't go into the list of being a good hoster does it? People like you cannot be treated with respect, you only respect back when you get slapped across your face.

Fribben.

Hello,

Am I shit hoster for having low amount of players now? You must be the most stupid person I have ever spoken to. What has this community come to? I decided not to even make profit out of this server and host it for the joy of the people not even getting enough to pay next month which will be out of my pocket and yet you have the guts to say that I'm a bad hoster.

I guess being kind, fair and non-corruptive doesn't go into the list of being a good hoster does it? People like you cannot be treated with respect, you only respect back when you get slapped across your face.

Fribben.
Haters gonna hate Fribben.

If he listen me and all otland this ots will be 200 players now, too bad he wanna make his own server without listen what to make. High stages with lowrate server, such a fail fribben cant learn his mistakes ;)

Hello,

Fribben.

Thanks fribben for the servers you've had. Atleast I've had some fun on em :)

Hello,

Fribben.

u mad? fribben like old dog that doesnt want to die

Am I shit hoster for having low amount of players now? .

You dont know how should looks high rate server, we want hight rate, we want something like oldera but we have to do djinn quest, we have to spend around 1,5h for ONE BP GFB, we cant fight 1v1 because u changed dmg. In my opinion edition with frost dragons was perfect but i think that u should delete frosts and boost others tombs like oasis.

also boost loot from dls cuz its fucked up and remove exhausted after manafluid who the fuck needs it. And once again make uh working like on tibianic or realots, like it is on original is so fucked up. Also paralyse shouldnt make u exhausted for UH. I was standing trapped and i got paralyzed and it made me exhaust.

@Exetilo Bloodz @Jeppsons : Appreciate this guys, thank you!

Kijek, it's not a problem for me to make free djinn for everyone, but who will pay for the dedicated then? Do you want me to go greedy-mode as Ryan and put exp-scrolls? If people would like that and removal of djinn-quest, it's fine by me, but remember that the dedicated is not paying itself, not the mention that this edition did not even make the bill.

Mex, loot I will check it.

The exhaust timer was fixed on previous editions and you know about this, but since I moved to a newer distribution I did not commit all changes, this one will be commited now. Thanks for reporting it. THE rest however is from real tibia, I'm not here trying to replicate any otserver, I'm replicating real tibia only.

Fribben.

I rly want all the best for you because for me u are great hoster, i dont want tell u what u HAVE TO do but just suggests.

-Add more shits in donate shop (bless, enfo bless <3, exp scrools but only to 70-80 lvl max)
-change runes formulas for 7.4
-change mana rengen for bigger (around 5 per 1s)
-delete djin quest, boost other tombs (just add some necro and vamps in rooms)
-make ue stronger
-fix gfb dmg
-delete manas exhausted
- maybe add little enfo ONLY in war mode?
- exp should be high to 70-90 lvl but after 91+ 5x, 101+ 3x

for this moment its all what i remember, but i thinks its enough to bring more players.

I rly want all the best for you because for me u are great hoster, i dont want tell u what u HAVE TO do but just suggests.

-Add more shits in donate shop (bless, enfo bless <3, exp scrools but only to 70-80 lvl max)
-make ue stronger
-fix gfb dmg
-delete manas exhausted

for this moment its all what i remember, but i thinks its enough to bring more players.
Reset now server and put this up ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Cya

-make ue stronger
-fix gfb dmg
-delete manas exhausted

it would be wonderful , nothing more nothing less ;p

Currently no one is playing on OriginalTibia.

u really dumb all saying make reset and u only change 1 client.

Currently no one is playing on OriginalTibia.

u really dumb all saying make reset and u only change 1 client.

I will open a new 7.4 server soon, this is just reloaded to 7.4 for now. But I would highly suggest marking your words as I've dealt with previous flamers like you who have dealt severe consequenses afterwards, I won't make myself more clear than that.

Fribben.

you wont find who i am in game anyway? Should i be scared????? hahah ;) cya dude if it wasnt because ppl ideas (which u dont listen) u could have 200 players now you have 0, i hope you stop crying now dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back