• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe i back play for making last movie.
If make reset and making pvp enfo fast exap i coming play with some friends.
This people up ^^ good saying.
And need making good mana regeneration fast for no boring making runes or 7.4 system spells and runes.
I want fast good ots for making movie , but all time wait and no ots good stages no boring for play.
I no have very time waiting for good ots because i want travel to maybe other country for search new work and need fast good ots for play.
Maybe Friben you can making reset and open this on good stages.
Please agree because people no making good fun ots high rate.
If making first fast exap later slow very people can 1 day join to war and pk and you have more players.
Make first fast exap rate and later on lvl 80 + slow.
I sugest rate:
1-20 x100
21-30 x80
31-45 x60
46-60 x40
61-70x 30
71-80 x25
81+x4

Tampon say true open server today or tomorrow because he need travel work.
And we have small team who want play a highrate.
Make good movie for advertisment.
Listen Tampon suggestions and open today or tomrrow with good regeneration rate and 7.4 runes.

Hello,

I might open a 7x static exp server with high mana regenation (12 mana / 2 seconds) as a promoted mage. Full 7.4 real map.

I had this edition 5 years ago and people enjoyed it alot, if anyone remember the first edition of OriginalTibia you can share thoughts about the server or if you have not played it you can give feedback on the rates.

Fribben.

Hello,
I might open a 7x static exp server with high mana regenation (12 mana / 2 seconds) as a promoted mage. Full 7.4 real map.

I had this edition 5 years ago and people enjoyed it alot, if anyone remember the first edition of OriginalTibia you can share thoughts about the server or if you have not played it you can give feedback on the rates.

Fribben.

I remember this stages but it's no high rate.
Best option it's making first more hight stage , for very people can making good lvl in 1 day for join war and pk.
And make please pvp enforced to for can exap on wars and pk on other players and 7.4 mana system for spells and runes making.
Maybe make first stages this style:

1-20 x 60
21-40 x 42
41-60 x 28
61 x 80 x 22
81+ x7

12 mana for 2 second it's good.
If making first hight exap people can making very wars and pk on serwer.
Very people other ots join to your serwer if see fun exap stages can making good lvl 1 day for fight.

100 % very fun and good wars if good mana regeneration fast and higer exap rate this style ots 100 % no boring.

Making this style please and fast open today can 18:00 or 19:00?

Last edited:
Remember about mana cost for runes like 220 for sd 120 gfb style
or 440/220

Last edited:
Hello,

Fribben.

ye that was the best edition, do it

Hello,

Fribben.
signed.

These people are EXAP x 7, but certainly not as opposed to the smaller EXAP rate was higher lvls which will make more intertenting war eventually.
The rates provided by this guy are good, you should change 7x exap and put the exp stages. Look and Tampon post or Kovall information
What will EXAP for players? Must be high exp becasue 7x is very slow on monsters.
Its very important you put pvp enfo if you want very players olnine.
Open today. 1800 All is at house and can play. 18.00 Open today please. Thanks

If more vouch for the 7x static - full 7.4 real map with real spells formulas & mana take such as "220 mana for a sd" and higher mana regenation - I will start it on Friday if oppertunity fits me.

Fribben.

I like this game - guess who's Donatello
IT'S TAMPON!
No He it's no me it's my friend.
Him it's not me , it's my friend and he have the same idea.
Say moderator check ip computer and you see he no form poland.

If more vouch for the 7x static - full 7.4 real map with real spells formulas & mana take such as "220 mana for a sd" and higher mana regenation - I will start it on Friday if oppertunity fits me.

Fribben.
This it's no hight rate exap x 7 but ok if mana regeneration fast.
Make pvp enforced for exap for killing players to i no want exap only shit monsters.
You nothing lose if make this only more player join if make this.
My firends to no like play normal pvp end exap only monster , you nothing lose only have some players more.
Can you make this Friben please ok?

Last edited:
Hello,

Fribben.

ye 7x static exp is nice, with mana regen 12-20/2 sec with promo, ppl can fight all time because of quick making runes and 7x static exp make server stay more longer

wow tampon is the biggest fucking retard. Quit tibia, stop making new profiles on OTLand and get a fucking education.

ye 7x static exp is nice, with mana regen 12-20/2 sec with promo, ppl can fight all time because of quick making runes and 7x static exp make server stay more longer

imo low rate servers can nowadays only succeed if you put some highrate in it. like high loot/high mana regen/good gold rate in mummy's/ghouls etc so tomb are nice and proffitable to hunt.
So fribben i will play your 7x exp only if i see that it won't cost me weeks before i can war.
and please use the files you did at 2009. Don't try anything "new"..

When I open a lowrate server, you can compare them. The current lowrate has been online for 1.5 years and I'm intending to revive it soon, wether you or anyone else approve of this or not. Please keep in mind that I'm being nice to my players or having a smile on my face is a sign of respect, if you recall it as something else, we can stop just there.

Also, comparing my highrate versions with a 2x server is absurd, do not even take this discussion with me. Worthy or not, that's your choice, if you had manners you would understand that indirect advertising can be seen as an insult but I guess you don't.

I'll tell you again, if you do not feel that the servers i'm hosting is satsifying you, leave. You don't play my servers to make me happy, you play them because you like them else you would not have broken your word for the 10th time.

@Server: Friday might be a possiblity to open ! :)

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back