• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will play for sure with team. Mex, Zaowan, Lastman, Dominik? etc will u play
ye were getting some team together already;p Hope to see many other teams again, for some good old wars (holdera/oldera styleee)

I'll certainly be there, Friday gets my vote aswell!

Fuck yes. My team will be there. Hyped ! You always come through Fribben haha, glad to see you back to 7.72

New to the low rate server, but this looks awesome!
Really enjoying the low rate server right now but definitely excited to create an account on this new highrate though.

Cheers!
Kajixx

my team will play there: we are 90% brazilians and the rest of the team is Tampon, punio and me

my team will play there: we are 90% brazilians and the rest of the team is Tampon, punio and me

Gail ikn it's you troling on new acc.

But i no fight vs trolls otland , because it's boring and i no waste time.
i back play only for moment make 1 movie tibia more but i don't know on this ots or in other.

Maybe stop trolling forum 24/7 and you learn play?

i back play only for moment make 1 movie tibia more but i don't know on this ots or in other.

elo juzef co slychac na wiosce

lol thats not me tampon, im gailmakesithard and gailtruthman, no more no less

I will probably play, try open earlier frib , xd sunday you'll get lvl 50~ day after ppl wont have time, everytime u opened at sundays it never suceeded :p but if u cant then its fine i dont really care

rdy

724053d1347686565-red-bull-rampage-2011-10-27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back