• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 [HR] | WAR SYSTEM | PARTY-EXP-SHARE |ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 rp with 17 mlvl hit 75 with sd pvp
JUST WOW

ye , dmg is really bad. 100 ms 54 m lvl , hit sd 200~ XD , ue 300~

Its really fucking bad :| For combo 120 ek we need all server + summon full trap

why not can see deathlist on page??
-- ok can

Last edited:

You have time to post here but you don't have time for your "schoolproject". You are nothing but a scriptkiddie as I said before, that's why you cannot handle your own server :)

The damage will be fixed soon.

Fribben.

You have time to post here but you don't have time for your "schoolproject". You are nothing but a scriptkiddie as I said before, that's why you cannot handle your own server :)

Fribben.
that's what i thought haha

Fribben.

u mad?

well ryan is only good on hosting highrate such oldera etc, i like oldera more then original but right now original and mastercores seems to be the only highrates so i play them!!11
@Fribben you not gonna remove djinn quest?

well ryan is only good on hosting highrate such oldera etc, i like oldera more then original but right now original and mastercores seems to be the only highrates so i play them!!11
@Fribben you not gonna remove djinn quest?

It depends on your taste, if you like orshabaal pvp where you fly like a butterfly waring and mapclick faster than the speed of light, then these servers are the choice of your taste. However, if you want quality PvP this server is for you. There's a reason why the biggest war guilds are playing here.

Fribben.

It depends on your taste, if you like orshabaal pvp where you fly like a butterfly waring and mapclick faster than the speed of light, then these servers are the choice of your taste. However, if you want quality PvP this server is for you. There's a reason why the biggest war guilds are playing here.

Fribben.
sure oldera could be better but he didnt have sources for the server or something so he couldnt fix stuff that needed to be fixed.... I stick with original for now, but: Can you make a poll and see how many that want djinn quest removed? - its the only thing pissing me off atm.
and also why we start with promotion here??

Fribben.
word

A war will never be fun if you dont have to exp, since then it will be like Before when mex team just take lvl 60 and come and dies 20 x without any care, thats not making a ot lasts longer thats only makes the ot boring, we will play here and we will split our team, i dont care about noobs like punio, tampon etc you guys wouldnt make the ot funnier by any chance. We will make some videos and show you what fun we'll have while u guys playing warloria 24/7 hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back