• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deathloss should be higher since the frags to get rs / ban is low.

Ingens: Oldera PvP is basically otserv PvP system, nothing modified and that's why you can fly around sding like a butterfly. But apart from that point, I almost have identical rates if not higher, so I don't see what you're talking about there. Lootrate could be highered, if more vouches for this.

but i wanna be butterfly

fribben , i went to behemots with 10 bp sds 2x charges , went to dp with only 4 gswords man , one of the biggest waste i ever made in my entire life since i played tibia , cmon man.
but gotta admit rest is good , hope the server lasts for a while...

ps; lucifers bunch of faggots split your team retarded assfaces , eveytime we attack one of ur team you guys come with a fucking army , what kind of bullshit is this ? we want fun , do something about it noobek

No PZ on boats? Have PZ on boats in my opinion.

Also lootrate is good I would not mind having it a bit lower even.. Higher lootrate will just make this server last shorter and money/loot will be close to worthless.

Can someone explain to me how this level 85 "World Boss" is outrunning a level 108 ms with wtfast and time ring?

Change the frag system please. Every team is like 10ppls+ so on a high lvl mage you can take ban on 1 action, or at least make the frag lasts 8 or 6? not 24h.

Fix bring me to on boats , enemies are blocking the boat all the time

16:48 GM Claeron: Tommorow for those who asked you will be able to travel by boat by saying 'Bring me to' after server save.

Can someone explain to me how this level 85 "World Boss" is outrunning a level 108 ms with wtfast and time ring?

Because you have to use WTFast? It just helps, it can never be as good as physically being near the host.

Because you have to use WTFast? It just helps, it can never be as good as physically being near the host.
This.

People are srsly retarded.

You're slow with WTfast compared to people living in Germany always.

No I mean, I have wtfast + time ring and he still outruns me.

Can you read?

No I mean, I have wtfast + time ring and he still outruns me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back