• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fribben

OriginalTibia.com
Reaction score
Welcome to OriginalTibia 7.72 HIGHRATE
Server details:
Map: Realmap
Uptime: 24x7
IP: www.originaltibia.com/HIGHRATE
Client: http://originaltibia.com/highrate/index.php?subtopic=download

War videos:

Server history:
Over 5000 botters has been deleted during our time on OriginalTibia.
Hundreds of soldiers battling eachother at the most realistic PvP server.

Spell adjustments:
Paralyze now require 500 mana to shoot and 700 mana to conjure.
Conjuring Power Bolts gives 3 instead of 1.
GFBs dealing depending on player amount.
SPELLS WILL BE LIKE 7.72!

ANTI-Bot adjustments:
WE WILL ONLY USE AN ANTI-BOT CLIENT!

Character modifications:
Walksystem has been improved alot to replicate the oldschool atmosphere.
Frag system has been altered with the following:

REDSKULL & BANISHMENTS WILL BE DISCUSSED SO THEY FIT THE SERVER!

- REDSKULL & BANISHMENT LASTS FOR THREE DAYS!!

Experience stages:
1->35 : 100
36->50 : 50
51->75 : 32
76->90 : 20
91->120 : 11
121-> 40 : 6
141+-> : 4

SERVER STARTS ON FRIDAY 18.00 GMT+1
We hope to see you there,
OriginalTibia team.

Last edited:
Seems like we have a new tradtion. New server every week by Fribben....
At least this time it is HR. Maybe players will be able to pk some until you reset it again.

Seems like we have a new tradtion. New server every week by Fribben....
At least this time it is HR. Maybe players will be able to pk some until you reset it again.
he resets his servers when they die, might be months or weeks. don't really understand how you can blame someone for resetting a dead server..

so why it is even opening if there is not big interest from players?

I actually got a few messages from some teams asking me to open a 7.72 real map highrate, they like this server more than others as they think this is much more realistic.

Hope to see you there,

Fribben.

You can also buy bp of runes in shop, for an example "bp of sudden death runes" etc

Fribben.

knights and pallies melee has also been highered!

Fribben.

I don't see eye to eye with Fribben anymore because of false promises of server stability. Looking at his servers as pk/war servers I can honestly say I do have a lot of fun on them.

I don't see eye to eye with Fribben anymore because of false promises of server stability. Looking at his servers as pk/war servers I can honestly say I do have a lot of fun on them.

What false promises have I made?

Fribben.

PZ on boats or not?

Fribben.

Glad to hear that mate :)

Server is basically ready to start, we will update the website soon so you can create accounts!

Fribben.

PZ on boats or not?

Fribben.

Yeah, boats should be protection zone, otherwise ppl would lame making boat traps all the time... Also dont you think is it too much high rate? I mean is good the stages to 90, but from 90+ it should be like 5x or so... Too high lvls wars sucks. 90-100 is just perfect.

Yeah, boats should be protection zone, otherwise ppl would lame making boat traps all the time... Also dont you think is it too much high rate? I mean is good the stages to 90, but from 90+ it should be like 5x or so... Too high lvls wars sucks. 90-100 is just perfect.

I agree about boat traps and the stage its good that u gain some lvl's but not when u are over 100 so all the ppl who cant play as much as other dont get too far behind, also i guess u are bussy at Friday? else it would be great to open on friday so more ppl can play over the weekened as it is the time moste ppl are able 2 play, looking forward to play again on restart! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back