• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just lower the points in shop, and more people will donate. Those prices you have now used to be on low-rate. No one will purchase 30 points for promotion when it takes like 10 minutes to gain level 20 and then just do 10k quest.

Regarding the pvp-enforced ring. Is it like a ring you have to wear? If so, people wont be able to use timering/energy ring etc = no one will buy. Especially when you might die and lose it as well.

Suggestions to shop:
BP/Bag -> SSA, paralyze runes, burst arrows
Blessing (Only last once and cost 10 points) = Lower prices -> more buyers

I forgot to remove promotion actually, I know nobody purchases that on a highrate server when desert quest is available with a teleport.

Regarding PvP-enforced, it's not a ring, we just put a ring as an image hehe, updated the description.

Both great ideas but, selling bp/bag of ssa / paralyze will lower the standards of war and people might abuse them running around with too many stone skins and not valueing them as they would by looting, so I will disregard these suggestions by simply saying that I appreciate the effort but it does not really fit in.

About blessing - I don't really think fit in a highrated theme as a highrate needs high deathloss in order to make killing fun and not worthless. Again, great ideas but they do not fit in.

Fribben.

this cam player doens't work for me. I press on record nothing happens

you need to be logged out.
record->browse->name ur cam->save->login. When u login a "recording" text should appear on your character.

Setting para to 500 mana and UE to 1200 mana was one of the best decisions you ever made fribben. It made more paralyze aim fights and less gfb+ue fights and it was extremely more fun and skill based. Sure, this is 7.72, that doesn't mean you should take every back. Your server, i'm just disappointed you removed such fun battles once again.

/ragequit

you are a fucking idiot bro what was the point in making that movie lmao

gz ss with no npc or mobs..... Cant travel+people cheated demon helm quest since nothing was in there -.-

This was a problem from our side, we apologize for this.

Fribben.

Setting para to 500 mana and UE to 1200 mana was one of the best decisions you ever made fribben. It made more paralyze aim fights and less gfb+ue fights and it was extremely more fun and skill based. Sure, this is 7.72, that doesn't mean you should take every back. Your server, i'm just disappointed you removed such fun battles once again.

/ragequit

LOOOL another retarded movie from sai!
plis make more

why my friend get banned for unjustified player killing for 7 day and zaowan unbanned after 1 day? nice nice nice...

70 points for unbanishment and still losing no frags is a bit harsh, dont you think? Could you atleast make us lose 2-3 frags? Cant do nothing with rs when next kill will turn into another banishment.

Or you could make it cost 100 points and you lose ban + frags

This 7 week bann system should be changed into 3 days... 1 week for a HR is just bullshit isnce it mostly dies after 2-3 weeks..

/ragequit
Yo Tampon

War on original

atleast you guys are fun to fight. mex team seems to run defences always and fight from there...

haha so fun in the vid you say "we decided to figh tin open" we had exact the same against them today. they wanted to do def fight in oasis with their noob chars;p hahah so we just waited outside and fuck'd them

Last edited:
7 days banishment is indeed a long time for a highrate server, it was stated to be 3 days and 3 days it is. It was wrongly configured and anyone who had this problem can post it on forum and I'll reduce the banishment to the accurate time. It gives 3 days now.

You can also visit our shop at: http://originaltibia.com/highrate/index.php?subtopic=shopsystem

We have now added expboost and fragboost - expboost basically gives you additional exp for a limited time. Fragboost makes 1 frag dissapear each 4 hour instead of 12 hour, 3 times faster than usual.

Fribben.

Last edited:
haha and they keep talking shit on forum but you got just fucked up on open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back