• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 7.72 - Porthope, SVARGROND(OKOLNIR) - ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this server doesnt need any reset. but its just my opinion and for sure i wont play after reset.

Indeed, reset 100x to 30 then 10x all the way - make it a little bit harder like you have to buy " all good spells " for much more gold

that too would work, ^.^
its not a question what I or you want is what the whole community wants
even if that was a "Highrate" it was pretty slow and not all people might agree on playing on those terms. However, the server cannot stay as it is right now.

It's exactly the same, but if you stand still for 5 seconds, you will take full damage. So it's possible to break traps, I can configure this time to 10 seconds or so, and we will see how it operates ingame.

likas152: tell me what's so bad about this?

Testings are not bad,

Fribben.

Break traps how exactly? First thing that comes to my mind is everyone standing on 1 sqm "uh trap" start gfbing would be bad idea because they can kill each others from team.

The gfb will work exactly as it did, but with an additional 5 seconds rule. Which only works when you do not do anything for 5 seconds. This is used for an example if you are in south-gate, Thais. And want to destroy the trap of your enemies, with the current GFB damage, they will not be touched.

However, if you stand still for 5 seconds without making any spells, movements or so, you will deal 100% GFB damage as you would if you hit one person.

Simply - it operates as a normal GFB when standing still for 5 seconds.

Fribben.

How can u say its bad without even understanding how its suppose to work?
There is nothing "New" more than the gfb will take normal DMG if you stand still 5 seconds / makes it harder to make a defense. Right now it's almost 100% occurred that you will be able to hold any defenses without even have to worry they will break threw.

Skalth, what do you mean? Do you think the server will be more alive if you lower the experience rate with an existing 170 RP?

The server are listed as "mega un serious" right now, you can say what you want but without a serious factor there will never be a fun warfare. Then it's just another Warloria.
And for me originaltibia is by far the best ot every been online for a very long time.. alltho it have been resetes and so on, I mean the online time and lagg peak is very good.. sorry extremly good.
I mean none can blame Fribben for reseting any of his server he never made a promise there wont be a reset - if there is no big interested in the server as it is right now , then there is no reason to keep it online. The lowrate have been online now for 4 months? I'm pretty sure I can assure you Fribben is just trying his best for the players, he dont give a shit if there is a reset or not but if the most of the community would like to see that with lower EXP.. then its obvious what to do.

I don't know if anyone ever played Elora but it was 10x all the way and in my eyes it would be perfect with 10x and a little bit harder loot rate: why? The server will never die because "Omg now its just half of the exp I just get"
Some can say its to low and some can say its too hard - but never understood that statement. The ONLY thing you chance if you lower the experience is the PEAK level in the war. You can just as much "value" to the character if you exp on a 10x server for 4 hours as a 100x server. Less exp in start = lower peak level / more fun war.

One thing Id LOVE to see is if you chance the "Base speed" of every level, time ring boh and haste. So everyone is 10% slower because I'm pretty sure as in many OTS the speed of every single creature is wrong configured.
And also take a good look on the "speed boost levels" because I think there is missing on 136+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back