• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | !!!!!!!!!ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stamina doesn't discourage people from being online, it encourages people who don't have too much time to play (At least this is how it works on Tibia). I play with Opus and I didn't really heard anyone saying they quit because of bots, even though I've seen some players from Vesiv's team using bots to protect them while hunting.

I have personally stopped playing because I couldn't hunt after work, I'd get sneaked and our enemies would simply wait us to go sleep and exp all night, and after a week simply playing better than them couldn't make us win fights, because they were, on average, 30 levels ahead of us.

Stamina doesn't discourage people from being online, it encourages people who don't have too much time to play (At least this is how it works on Tibia). I play with Opus and I didn't really heard anyone saying they quit because of bots, even though I've seen some players from Vesiv's team using bots to protect them while hunting.

I have personally stopped playing because I couldn't hunt after work, I'd get sneaked and our enemies would simply wait us to go sleep and exp all night, and after a week simply playing better than them couldn't make us win fights, because they were, on average, 30 levels ahead of us.

Stamina was brought up to fight botters, and in this case, they are not botters, they are simply power gamers. If you can't keep up with them, then that is your issue, especially when already telling you that your team was more active then the opposite war team at nights but they simply did not sneak, and that is their issue not the administrations or the servers. And what you are saying about Opus not doing what I said in my previous post is called denial, and if you are continuing with this, you discredit every post you make because you automatically flag yourself as a liar. I don't know what game you think this is, but this happens on every server you play if you don't control your enemies, your excuses are simply too vague to even look into.

SERVER GOES ONLINE IN 5 DAYS, REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AND PREPARE FOR BATTLES YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE!

6.png

Fribben.

Last edited:
Power game on Tibia wasn't that much of a problem because it was a low rate, so you couldn't get that far away.
And stamina bonus-time was introduced to encourage players who have a life to play.

I'm not the one on denial here, if you want to repeat what happened last time, go ahead.

Sadly you will let no-lifers kill the server in a week again, and I really like the balance of your server.

Power game on Tibia wasn't that much of a problem because it was a low rate, so you couldn't get that far away.
And stamina bonus-time was introduced to encourage players who have a life to play.

I'm not the one on denial here, if you want to repeat what happened last time, go ahead.

Sadly you will let no-lifers kill the server in a week again, and I really like the balance of your server.

There's absolutely nothing to repeat here, I already stated my point and it stays strong on page 1 if you want to review it again. The "no-lifers" does not kill anything, I already said once again and I think you have issues comprehending it, that your team was more active at nights with more players online, yet failed to sneak. It's the way Tibia is designed, if you guys can't cope with it, go find another server.

Who cares about war ot when you got 3 frags to rs
#funny

So don't play here?

When you arrive to Okolnir at a bad timing and push all the buttons available... register to feel the intensity of OriginalTibia PvP (click)!

7vTPPnt.png

Fribben.

Why are you being so aggressive? lol
I hope I'm wrong and it turns out ok.

Just a last point: Tibia wasn't designed this way, and it is quite easy to know why: Tibia is lowrate.

I don't know who from Opus played at night, but what I saw was people like DmT being 120 when I went to sleep, and being 140 when I woke up.

Well, good luck Fribben.

Why are you being so aggressive? lol
I hope I'm wrong and it turns out ok.

Just a last point: Tibia wasn't designed this way, and it is quite easy to know why: Tibia is lowrate.

I don't know who from Opus played at night, but what I saw was people like DmT being 120 when I went to sleep, and being 140 when I woke up.

Well, good luck Fribben.

Tibia was indeed lowrate, but that would not stop people from leveling up at nights. Maybe you don't but I had all the records of that and it was shown clearly to me. Thank you my friend and I wish you luck as well :)

WE GO LIVE IN 5 DAYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY (CLICK)!

2.png

Fribben.

Fribben jakke said good exp stage u can do it and chane this frag system for real

+1 for jakke's stages, people crying about everything so make it easier for them to reach at leat 110 level :D

Bro, work at this frag system :D I hope you're just kidding :D

• Redskull: 3 frags (3 days redskull)
  • Banishment: 5 frags (3 days banishment)
  • Fragtime: 10 hours/frag
  • x-log ;D

Why you gotta bring back that memory :(?

Sometimes we have to show people that even legends fall on OriginalTibia ;)

Fribben jakke said good exp stage u can do it and chane this frag system for real

I don't agree with the exp stage, it will make people stop exping at a certain level and that is not what we aim at. If we change the frag system, there will be unjusts in wars. 6/12 as a frag system does not work and this is proven by guild members who went killing spree on everyone. But I still don't understand why you guys want higher frags when you get no unjusts in GW even by people who participates in wars with no guild (due to yellow skull system). It just sounds like a bandwagon that got out of line.

+1 for jakke's stages, people crying about everything so make it easier for them to reach at leat 110 level :D

Bro, work at this frag system :D I hope you're just kidding :D

It's easy to reach 110, I don't see the problem with the exp stage, as written above, do you want a higher frag table and still gain unjusts in war? give me a suggestion then that is not out of line and I will consider it, and I am not kidding, this is a proven concept which worked perfectly last edition.

SERVER GOES ONLINE IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS (4 DAYS AND 23 HOURS TO BE PRECISE) - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

mahmoudalia%20-%20Copy.jpg

Fribben.

make like 8 frags for rs and no ban will be good for me dosnt matter i can play but i want real enemy and war thats all

What 2.5? My staged end at 3x in 140 and ur end at 4?

I rather play a ot where average is around 120-140 and highlevel is 160-180

fribben my idea is to listen to the players a little u got nothing to lose for me dosnt matter i love originaltibia and i will play but svenmo aka jakke stage was good

make like 8 frags for rs and no ban will be good for me dosnt matter i can play but i want real enemy and war thats all

That's not going to happen. It's not a realistic thing to do to remove unjust limit for banishments, simply would not work. If you give me proper reasons and proper settings for the frag table, I can review it but this is not something we will add.

good luck :)

Thank you my friend, hope you will enjoy this edition! :)

What 2.5? My staged end at 3x in 140 and ur end at 4?

I rather play a ot where average is around 120-140 and highlevel is 160-180

I'm sorry it was my bad. 3x end stage works in one condition, and that is if we would add blessings to the game, otherwise you are basically suggesting a exp lock for anyone above 140. Not to mention that your altering of the exp stage would make people stuck at level 100-110 because there is no point in leveling above it, fighting at 140 would simply be meaningless when you have almost same levels at 110 and the only difference is that at 140 you pay a bigger price for your death than 110 where you simply don't care, and that is not what we aim to provide. But if you guys want 3x end stage, simply vote here and we can add it with no problems at all, but remember that blessings will be added as stated above and that PvP-enforced will drastically be changed and possibly removed totally, because otherwise there would be an abuse of the PvP-enforced system.

8.x hotkey spam incoming. #gay
Have some respect and don't post such nonsense in this thread, thank you.

ORIGINALTIBIA 8.0 IS COMING ONLINE IN 4 DAYS 22 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW (CLICK)!

7.png

Fribben.

just saying boring server boring fights.

I would try to speak with you, but if somebody says that orginaltibia's fights were boring then its just waste of time to speak with you ;)

About frag system
5th frag rs, 10th ban, red skull 2 days, banishment 2 days, each frag dissapear after 9 hours, 7 hours at golden account

About stages
Lil bit higher stages at levels 80-110 would be fair enough cuz many people work/learn etc, but its just my oponion

Hello!

Fribben here is a exp stage both me and veziv agreed on to make the server better.

From Level 1 to Level 35
40x
From Level 36 to Level 50
30x
From Level 51 to Level 70
15x
From Level 71 to Level 100
10x
From Level 101 to Level 110
8x
From Level 111 to Level 120
6x
From Level 121 to Level 140
4x
From Level 141 to Level xxxx
3x

We think this could work for everyone with or without a job in real life and to not have it like the last version were to many ppl were stuck between 80-110. Some ppl might say it's a bit high but as many of us work til 17.00 on weekdays and then get home to fight all night til midnight and then go sleep you need to be able to get levels back quick when you acutally have time to exp.

About the frag system 3 frags for red skull is abit low. This is a war server with pvp-enforced so ban shud not even be possible in my opionion? 8 frags/day for red skull and you have it for 72 hours (3 days) and no ban, red skull is enough.

Best Regards, jakke and veziv

this exp stage for me is to high, on last edition u can get quick levels.

Now should end From Level 100 to Level xxxx - x4

From Level 1 to Level 35
35x
From Level 36 to Level 50
25x
From Level 51 to Level 70
15x
From Level 71 to Level 85
12x
From Level 86 to Level 95
10x
From Level 96 to Level 11o
8x
From Level 111 to Level 120
7x
From Level 121 to Level 130
6x
From Level 131 to Level 140
5x
From level 141 to Level xxxx
4x

Check this one out :)

Fribben please make a votinpoll on the HomePage with 2 or 3 stages (this included) so people have a chance to say their opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back