• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | !!!!!!!!!ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would try to speak with you, but if somebody says that orginaltibia's fights were boring then its just waste of time to speak with you ;)

About frag system
5th frag rs, 10th ban, red skull 2 days, banishment 2 days, each frag dissapear after 9 hours, 7 hours at golden account

About stages
Lil bit higher stages at levels 80-110 would be fair enough cuz many people work/learn etc, but its just my oponion

But you do realize that with this unjust system that you will gain unjusts in guildwars? We will think about editing it and come up with a solution for this hopefully within these days.

this exp stage for me is to high, on last edition u can get quick levels.

Now should end From Level 100 to Level xxxx - x4

It's suppose to be that way. I believe at 100 would be a good idea but for now that is not what we want to deliver.

From Level 1 to Level 35
35x
From Level 36 to Level 50
25x
From Level 51 to Level 70
15x
From Level 71 to Level 85
12x
From Level 86 to Level 95
10x
From Level 96 to Level 11o
8x
From Level 111 to Level 120
7x
From Level 121 to Level 130
6x
From Level 131 to Level 140
5x
From level 141 to Level xxxx
4x

Check this one out :)

Fribben please make a votinpoll on the HomePage with 2 or 3 stages (this included) so people have a chance to say their opinion.

I actually like this one :) This one is more balanced than the previous suggestion as it won't make people stuck at specific levels, but nonetheless it will only be possible to judge it when trying, and taking a fast decision right now and confirming that we will use this stage is not something I will do, but I can give you a promise that I will review this and make a decision together with Claeron in the coming day or two. You can have some high expectations that we might choose this on this edition.

WE GO ONLINE IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (CLICK)!

73c5a6e7bc4fb849b8247bb2fafedd71.jpg

Fribben.

these guys trying to lower exp because of low muchamo buchamo ? thsi is not possible, even on exp 2 or 3 he will be lvl 200 but then you will be lowered than before, so all these crybabies dont try to lower exp, remember about urselves

From Level 1 to Level 35
35x
From Level 36 to Level 50
25x
From Level 51 to Level 70
15x
From Level 71 to Level 85
12x
From Level 86 to Level 95
10x
From Level 96 to Level 11o
8x
From Level 111 to Level 120
7x
From Level 121 to Level 130
6x
From Level 131 to Level 140
5x
From level 141 to Level xxxx
4x

Check this one out :)

Fribben please make a votinpoll on the HomePage with 2 or 3 stages (this included) so people have a chance to say their opinion.

Veeeery balanced stages. Really like this one.

these guys trying to lower exp because of low muchamo buchamo ? thsi is not possible, even on exp 2 or 3 he will be lvl 200 but then you will be lowered than before, so all these crybabies dont try to lower exp, remember about urselves

I believe if we would make last stage 3x that would be true and they would find it a bigger issue than now, especially with the no-blessing system.

(If anyone disagrees with the above exp stage or have another idea, feel free to suggest it, we are still in process of discussing it)

SERVER GOES ONLINE IN 4 DAYS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW (CLICK)!

carlintrap.jpg

Fribben.

is any team except veziv's one joining? I mean swes ofc. if not, it's not even worth to start xd

Fribben, u rly need to increase this frags system, cause open battles are not only part of war, both teams sneaking alot, when u try to sneak someone u kill 5 ppl and u cant kill anybody else cause u are banned, its originaltibia WAROT which is based on war team players not randoms i thought u realized that after all editions of ur ot, peace.

Fribben, u rly need to increase this frags system, cause open battles are not only part of war, both teams sneaking alot, when u try to sneak someone u kill 5 ppl and u cant kill anybody else cause u are banned, its originaltibia WAROT which is based on war team players not randoms i thought u realized that after all editions of ur ot, peace.

I understand your point of view on sneaking, but unfortunately it was not only used for sneaking and waring when we had the other frag system. What I can do this edition though and I would like to hear feedback on this, is that we can try having 6 for red and 9 for banishment with a 10 hour duration for each frag (which is sufficient with yellow skull system to sneak, fight without any problems) but then you will gain unjusts in guildwars. If people agree on this, I will arrange it and we can tweak it during the presence of the server as well. As you guys know, OriginalTibia is a server for the players by the players and we keep the players opinion in high regards. What you guys also have to understand and this is a misconception which you just mentioned. And the misconception has to be broken down and make sure that people understand that OriginalTibia is not solely for war players, it is for everyone to enjoy their time, it may be a more hostile environment than other servers and you often have to check your back, but it is still a server which is welcoming every player despite genre (rpg, pvp, etc).

SERVER STARTS IN 3 DAYS AND 5 HOURS - SIGN UP NOW (CLICK) !

5.png

Fribben.

For sure change redskull time, its no sense to make one week redskull when people left after 2-3 weeks.
Fix warmode system, don't do it while server start.

For sure change redskull time, its no sense to make one week redskull when people left after 2-3 weeks.
Fix warmode system, don't do it while server start.

We never had 1 week redskull, it's for 3 days. Warmode is active, but we are contemplating on changing the frags if people wish that instead but then the Warmode will be disabled, simply a choice from the community to give us their input.

Fribben the islands okolnir , goroma etc its free travel no mission I HOPE SO <3 see ya on friday!
Access to Okolnir, Goroma etc doesn't require any missions, See you on Friday and hope you will enjoy your stay on OriginalTibia :)

WE GO LIVE IN 72 HOURS - PREPARE YOURSELF BY TAKING THE FIRST STEP - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW (CLICK)!
3.png

Fribben.

it's impossible to have control over the bests spawns with this retarded frag system gg hf

If most of you would not go and kill random people you won't have problems with frags. I've been one of those biggest teams and i never had red skull, just fighting in open battles.

+ I can add that i were sneaking really often :)

Last edited:
If most of you would not go and kill random people you won't have problems with frags. I've been one of those biggest teams and i never had red skull, just fighting in open battles.

+ I can add that i were sneaking really often :)

Look post up, how u can exp after this "open battles" on best spawns without killing randoms when they come one by one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back