• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | !!!!!!!!!ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look post up, how u can exp after this "open battles" on best spawns without killing randoms when they come one by one?

I've got a lil brother standing on the way to the spawn and telling me the informations ? :/ R u born yesterday or what?

@qSC Do you realize it's free crying that what you're doing here? That has always been like that, if you win a war, you've got the spawns, gather again and try to fight them. If you win the war, you've got the spawn, logic lmao

// You guys should understand there's not only banuta/frosts/demona in Tibia, there are many other ways to level :)

without 2 big teams , like warjaty and opus , 3 days and this ot die or just not starting playing on this OT.

i hope all join and we see rly fuckigg good wars

Good server but hate those resets :/
We never want to reset, but sometimes this is necessary, and this time we are more prepared than before to keeping it alive as long as possible.

After some discussing with Claeron and reviewing what people is suggesting, we have come to a conclusion that the frag system that we presented and used last edition is in fact not a bad idea, how ever, since OriginalTibia is a server for the players by the players, we have decided to give you the frag table from v1 which is 6 frags for redskull and 12 frags for banishment with a duration of 6 hours / frag. There will be no weekly nor monthly so it will only count every 6 hours for golden accounters. Non golden-accounters will also have 6 frags for RS and 12 for ban, how ever their duration will of course as always be a little higher. We will try this out and if we see that teams engage in fair reasonable choices and taking care of the server in the sense that they use this violent frag table in their favour but as the same time take out people who abuse it, we will keep it remained otherwise we will during the servers presence look into other alternatives, but most likely this will stay.

So in short, 6 frags for RS and 12 for ban will be present this edition (FAQ UPDATED CLICK).

SERVER GOES ONLINE IN LESS THAN 72 HOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW (CLICK)!

NWrEkw.png

Fribben.

I've got a lil brother standing on the way to the spawn and telling me the informations ? :/ R u born yesterday or what?

@qSC Do you realize it's free crying that what you're doing here? That has always been like that, if you win a war, you've got the spawns, gather again and try to fight them. If you win the war, you've got the spawn, logic lmao

// You guys should understand there's not only banuta/frosts/demona in Tibia, there are many other ways to level :)

Ye I think you play since yesterday then.

Tell me, if u want rush lvl you will choose okolnir/poi dls or ankrahmun d lair?

Ye its a lot of spots but not that nice than some other.
Stop trolling man plz

Of course there are better spawns that other but man, what do you want? Teleports in temple to spawn of 999 demons and when you'll kill 1 rat you'll be lvl 999? Wrong server lmao

// If you lose a war, that's normal that the other guild/team has the power on the better spawn.. that's logic.
I'll give you a tip: Regroup your team mates, wait a hour, and hit them there.

@Fribben Haha, Rafonix said on stream , that noone should join orginal at friday becouse it will be "party" on start (ddos propably) Corrupted Niebieski as always. You have good host now ? so they won't kill it ?

They wont ddos original i spoke with both of them on ts i told them u guys got ur own server and fribben got own stop saying this bullshits and shits and they told its ok

@Fribben Haha, Rafonix said on stream , that noone should join orginal at friday becouse it will be "party" on start (ddos propably) Corrupted Niebieski as always. You have good host now ? so they won't kill it ?

If they knew how to, they would probably without a doubt already do it last edition, but they probably have no other methods left and thus why the last edition went on smoothly. Tibijka/Eloth is not a server I can call competition to 100%, because if it was 100% competition that would be fine with me to handle, but the fact that this shady team logged in once 400 characters on my server in attempt to take it down, you can only imagine how many hundreds are in fact their own characters currently online on Tibijka and Xavato. But of course, debating this guy is impossible because what ever possible thing you have towards him even with proof, it is all theories to him while he in fact knows that they are OT-historys most shady team.

LESS THAN 48 FREAKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING HOURS LEFT - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AND PREPARE FOR THE MOST INTENSE TIBIAN ATMOSPHERE ORIGINALTIBIA HAS TO OFFER (CLICK)!

sidesteptrapob.jpg

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back