• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | !!!!!!!!!ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess will be harder now for you veziv team without auto ssa on blackd

@Fribben can u think of adding demons after tp in oasis tomb? (I remember there was something like that at yours first or second edition)

It would help poor ppl to earn money very fast. Especially when there would be a lot of wars

Last edited:
no dont add this demons tombs its busted so hard

EVERYONE JOIN TO TAZE ! pm masgen jakke or taze

ENJOY IT LETS HAVE NICE WAR WITHOUT INSULTING OR CRYING

Hi.

Will I be able to switch to energy ring right after UE (while running) on this edition or do We have to wait for next one?

No offence but this is only OTS I ever played with this issue. Why the hell after 5 editions we're still not able to wear amulet/ring while running just after casting spell?

And can You do something about those lags?
Some of people have huge lags sometimes and sometimes they don't. Its really weird.
I have amazing internet connection, great PC and sometimes I lag as hell and at the same time I don't have lags on any other server or in any other game.
Last time You told us to reinstall windows which was dumbest thing I ever heard in my life.

Hi.

Will I be able to switch to energy ring right after UE (while running) on this edition or do We have to wait for next one?

No offence but this is only OTS I ever played with this issue. Why the hell after 5 editions we're still not able to wear amulet/ring while running just after casting spell?

Some of people have huge lags sometimes and sometimes they don't. Its really weird.
I have amazing internet connection, great PC and sometimes I lag as hell and at the same time I don't have lags on any other server or in any other game.
Last time You told us to reinstall windows which was dumbest thing I ever heard in my life.
Julith

FRIBBEN Dont listen to this randoms about Short cut to demona please make it like rl tibia ty

Again please just listen to us make it Normal way all we asking for my friend Ty

No, not everyone is asking. First of all Veziv was crying that he wants shortcut cuz people blocking demona, now he wants normal way. You're retarded bro,

Leave it as it is right now.

@Fribben can u think of adding demons after tp in oasis tomb? (I remember there was something like that at yours first or second edition)

It would help poor ppl to earn money very fast. Especially when there would be a lot of wars

I'm not sure this was appreciated previous editions, people reported this and wanted it gone, if more agree upon this I don't mind but I don't think it is appreciated.

Hi.

The issue was already resolved previous edition. And we never told anyone to reinstall windows, there was a patch which you can find here (click) from Microsoft which explicitly tells you about the issue with FPS on Windows 10 machines, if anyone else got issues, they can happily report it to us, this was greatly appreciated and worked for many people including myself where I had my FPS boosted up to 400% with this patch. You can drop me a PM with your computer specifications and I will look into your matter more closely.

ALOT OF PPL WANT NORMAL WAY TO DEMONA JUST DELETE SHORTCUT ITS WILL BE FUN
Again please just listen to us make it Normal way all we asking for my friend Ty

I can add normal way, no problems, but if people give us too many reports about blocks in Demona and you guys can't handle it, I will most likely revert it back to the shortcut.

No, not everyone is asking. First of all Veziv was crying that he wants shortcut cuz people blocking demona, now he wants normal way. You're retarded bro,

Leave it as it is right now.

If people see it as a problem again, we can revert it back.

ORIGINALTIBIA 8.0 HIGHRATE IS COMING ONLINE TOMORROW AT 18.00 (SWE/POL TIME) - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AND WE WILL SEE YOU ON THE LAUNCH!

desertquestob.jpg

Fribben.

@Fribben
1. Can you add retro outfits to shop
2. Can you fix warlocks on demona its only idk like 6 wrl on West demona on East like 3 wrls
/tiusu

Dont remove tp to Demona. Only reason veziv want it to be removed is so Low can sleep in there while spooning his brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back