• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | !!!!!!!!!ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fribben
1. Can you add retro outfits to shop
2. Can you fix warlocks on demona its only idk like 6 wrl on West demona on East like 3 wrls
/tiusu

Sorry but we will probably never add retro outfits, it is simply not giving the correct vibe in our opinion and makes it look cheap. Demona will be addressed and we thank you for the report.

yup, demona should be fixed cause spawn is bugged

looking forward to fridays evening ;)

Glad to hear ;) Hope you will enjoy your stay on OriginalTibia!

Dont remove tp to Demona. Only reason veziv want it to be removed is so Low can sleep in there while spooning his brother

We never had a TP, the way to Demona was simply shortened.

WE GO LIVE IN 27 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AND PREPARE FOR TOMORROW :)

2v3gcig.jpg

Fribben.

Make skill rate x25

or there is no point in playing knight in this war ots

I agree with BIG SMASH.
Knights are already fk'd up on this OTS because of weak hunting spots and weak exori gran. MS/ED can hunt on those boosted tombs untill 120 lvl without any problem.
Knights have only okolnir (which is taken by 30x 100+ed/ms) and POI dl's.

Atleast make higher skill rate and exori gran dmg.

Most of Polish people will start playing 02.04 (tuesday) because of Holidays but I hope we'll have some fun without lags.

@Fribben I need Paygol SMS option if posibble add please. also change my 600k on tibijka for your originaltibia points if some1 wanna pm me :)

Make skill rate x25

or there is no point in playing knight in this war ots
I agree with BIG SMASH.
Knights are already fk'd up on this OTS because of weak hunting spots and weak exori gran. MS/ED can hunt on those boosted tombs untill 120 lvl without any problem.
Knights have only okolnir (which is taken by 30x 100+ed/ms) and POI dl's.

Atleast make higher skill rate and exori gran dmg.

Most of Polish people will start playing 02.04 (tuesday) because of Holidays but I hope we'll have some fun without lags.

We can look into this, we will have an eye on knights this edition.

@Fribben I need Paygol SMS option if posibble add please. also change my 600k on tibijka for your originaltibia points if some1 wanna pm me :)

We will probably not add that, what is the issue with PayPal?

23 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES LEFT - TIME FLIES AND SO WILL THE SDS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW TO PARTICIPATE IN ONE OF THE SICKEST PVP SERVERS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

wHHY2Fc.png

Fribben.

or make shortcut to demona fuck it its highrate , we are here for war anyway

Last edited:
but if someone is blocking demona with 2 mc just ban them .

Last edited:
@Fribben that is what you said about knight in last edition as well

just look tibijka with same skill rate !!!! 81 axe top highscore, 139 ms top exp lol

^shajkan all of u want normal way to demona now he changed it and u want tp again?

Snaggy - easy screenshots on Türkiye paypal not available its closed like 3 years ago. >.<

I see, I will see if we will implement some other method that is similar to PayPal.

or make shortcut to demona fuck it its highrate , we are here for war anyway

Shortcut is not because it is a high rate, the way to Demona is simply no longer a secret and simply a burden to walk through, that is why we made it shortened as well as the reason because we received some feedback of blockage on the Demona pathway. Now I think you should show some more respect than saying "we are here for war anyway" because this type of mindset is what I see lately where I am giving you the best settings for the greatest Tibian atmosphere you can imagine, yet you are talking as if I am offering something cheap because of it. When you write such a thing, the first thing that comes to my mind is, what do you do on other servers then? Decorating Fibula with flowers with your friends and writing roleplaying texts? I am aware of what is going on in some teams and some of these people always bring negativity to Original, otherwise I don't doubt for a single minute that the wars here would stay alive the longest than any other server you see and they still do even though the massive negativity some of these hypocrites bring with them. Tell me another server where you see 60 vs 60 wars and fighting every single hour of the day? But you are here for wars right? Go 5 vs 5 on other servers which you have more respect for instead of joining here if you come with that attitude.

but if someone is blocking demona with 2 mc just ban them .

We won't invest time for this, we have things we want to work on the server and the last thing we want to monitor is if someone is blocking Demona entrance.

@Fribben that is what you said about knight in last edition as well

just look tibijka with same skill rate !!!! 81 axe top highscore, 139 ms top exp lol

There's no need to bring other servers up here, we will invest time into looking into the balance of knights and hopefully this edition they will be given more attention.

WE GO LIVE IN FREAKING 22 HOURS - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? WE SURE DO, REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW TO FEEL THE REALITY CRAWLING UPON THE OPEN TIBIA COMMUNITY TOMORROW WITH THE MOST INTENSE PVP FEELING YOU CAN EVER GET!

war.jpg

Fribben.

yea whatever fribben bro, this server will have no knights,

last edition was pain to exp solo as knight

holyshit i just said its a highrate server and i just said make shortcut , its ur server do what u want idc, im not going to demona anyway , just other people is spamming about this stupid demona all the time so i was like fak it make a shortcut if everyone cryin about block chars, its not that u are gonna be active in the middlle of the night? banning block chars?

u took it to deep

I see, I will see if we will implement some other method that is similar to PayPal.

Shortcut is not because it is a high rate, the way to Demona is simply no longer a secret and simply a burden to walk through, that is why we made it shortened as well as the reason because we received some feedback of blockage on the Demona pathway. Now I think you should show some more respect than saying "we are here for war anyway" because this type of mindset is what I see lately where I am giving you the best settings for the greatest Tibian atmosphere you can imagine, yet you are talking as if I am offering something cheap because of it. When you write such a thing, the first thing that comes to my mind is, what do you do on other servers then? Decorating Fibula with flowers with your friends and writing roleplaying texts? I am aware of what is going on in some teams and some of these people always bring negativity to Original, otherwise I don't doubt for a single minute that the wars here would stay alive the longest than any other server you see and they still do even though the massive negativity some of these hypocrites bring with them. Tell me another server where you see 60 vs 60 wars and fighting every single hour of the day? But you are here for wars right? Go 5 vs 5 on other servers which you have more respect for instead of joining here if you come with that attitude.

We won't invest time for this, we have things we want to work on the server and the last thing we want to monitor is if someone is blocking Demona entrance.

Fribben.

they will block demona and make 150 in two days.

yea whatever fribben bro, this server will have no knights,

last edition was pain to exp solo as knight

I've been a knight on like 2 or 3 previous editions and it was pure pleasure, breaking defense's, making such money for war's.. You just have to find the good point in having a knight, you won't be able to solo a ms unless you full trap him, that's logic i think.

Find the positive points about knights in war's, not only negatives.

Good luck! :)

maybe you are retarded

You just proved me that i got no reason to answer to any of your question, you are another idiot that wants an ek that can use "exevo gran mas vis" so he can be better than everyone!

Have a good day/night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back