• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | !!!!!!!!!ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
go play tibijka kid and mine some coins for gesior retard and btw who is you

yea whatever fribben bro, this server will have no knights,

last edition was pain to exp solo as knight

So raising skills would make knights more attractive? I believe last editions knights had decent skills. What else do you think would make knights more appealing?

WE GO LIVE IN 19 HOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW!

4.png

Fribben.

So raising skills would make knights more attractive? I believe last editions knights had decent skills. What else do you think would make knights more appealing?

Knight last edition have bugged e gran, its no worth to use so I think you should check it to believe and change it.

DONT REMOVE TP TO DEMONA BUT FIX WARLOCKS ONLY
WE GOT 5 WRL ON EAST DEMONA AND 3 ON WEST DEMONA ITS JOKE I
/tiusu

Knight last edition have bugged e gran, its no worth to use so I think you should check it to believe and change it.

Bugged, I don't think so, but you will hopefully this edition almost 100% sure feel difference both with exori and exori gran, same with UHs where you will be able to heal a little more as well. If you got any other suggestions keep them rolling.

DONT REMOVE TP TO DEMONA BUT FIX WARLOCKS ONLY
WE GOT 5 WRL ON EAST DEMONA AND 3 ON WEST DEMONA ITS JOKE I
/tiusu

Demona will be fixed properly, you were right there was indeed some Warlocks missing. I don't understand though, do you guys want shortcut or not?

ARE YOU READY TO DOMINATE THE MOST LETHAL PVP SERVER OF 2018? SIGN UP NOW AS WE GO LIVE IN 18 HOURS!!!!!!!

vV1ZKvQ.png

Fribben.

I think You should add Djinn in thais or something. I know it sounds like "orshabaal ots" thingy but it was really annoying when this 15 people PK team was at djinn 24/7 and They were hiding at dragons later.

Every1 who was acutally in war at this server couldn't sell loot cuz of them.
If You add more djinn spots it will reduce random PK teams and maybe this time They'll actually join war like normal people.

About knights - It was worst vocation at every edition of this OT. Exori and exori gran was super weak, skill rate was too slow etc.
MS/ED at this OT is perfect. You can just go to shop and hunt all the time with runes from shop.
EK without skilling at monk or whatever was weak as hell at lvl 130~ with 70 sword skill.

Demona shortcut should stay there. Its WAR OT and if You gonna remove it this guy "LOW PIECEOFSHIT BUCHAMO" and his brother will block demona and stay there untill lvl 200.
They always do it and even people from Pushejro call em charlovers.

Just my opinions.

/Julius Caeasar

Djin in thais shut the fuck up julith please

Veziv

Julith u talking to much but u always 70-80 lvl and dying like a shit so ? mahmound told u guys want demona normal way if whole night we exp okolnir u can exp save demona

Dont add djin on thais on ank its perfect and fun when some1 die by randoms if its hard for u to make 50 ek to sell lot not my fault

Last edited by a moderator:
great exp-stages i think fribben you maked something special about anty ssa, etc.
cya tomorrow _/

just higher skill rate so you can have skill 90 at lvl 130+

like knights had in 8.0 rl tibia

and yes a lone mage who don't outspeed a knight should fear a him in 8.0

Last edited:
yee dont listen this czesc he and his retarded friends always crying about something, then making 80 lvl and quiting ot

@Fribben did u remove war mode thing?

Last edited:
yee dont listen this czesc he and his retarded friends always crying about something, then making 80 lvl and quiting ot

@Fribben did u remove war mode thing?

War will be statistical only which means it will count frags etc but you will still gain unjust, this is a proven concept anyway and we've had this frag system with 6 hour unjust which works perfectly fine without war mode.

Knights will have consistent damage and trust me they will be much more fun to play this edition, we've tweaked a few things to balance them and same time keep them non-OP.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX HOURS LEFT - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT NOW | DOWNLOAD

a41719a61d20500586968e270a0af354.png

Fribben.

the big teams will quitt after 2 days anyways cuz they're simply retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back