• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP |Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | !!!!!!!!!ONLINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think there should be some system like at lvl 150 you can unlock one bless npc for example

also dont remove demona shortcut

have a fixed lich ? As i remember lich was spawning too many bonebeast too many and too fast
/tiusu

i think there should be some system like at lvl 150 you can unlock one bless npc for example

also dont remove demona shortcut

I really like the idea about blessings, will for sure be discussed and reviewed. Perhaps we will implement it during the servers presence. Thank you for the suggestion and wish you a great stay on OriginalTibia! If you got more suggestions keep them coming, but demona shortcut is removed right now, we will probably revert it back to shortcut if we get too many complaints about it.

have a fixed lich ? As i remember lich was spawning too many bonebeast too many and too fast
/tiusu

Yes should be fixed

GET YOUR GEARS UP AND BE READY - IN EXACTLY 2 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES WE GO ONLINE - REGISTER HERE | DOWNLOAD CLIENT HERE

ALjPdmn.png

Fribben.

59 FREAKIIIIIIIIIIING MINUTES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NF8gAv2.png

REGISTER | DOWNLOAD

Explain the bug, please?

I mean knight hit more with exori than exori gran on last edition, probably before also, you don't think its bugged? If u need to spent 100 mana for exori and have biggest dmg than exori gran which take 300 or 350 mana its something wrong with it then.

IF YOU TYPE EVERYTHING IN CAPSLOCK WITH TOO MANY EXPLANATIONMARKS PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE EVERYING AND GET HYYYYPPPEEED AS FKD!!!!!!!!!!! SOON OTLAND WILL LOOK BE LIKA FIFA COMMUNITY WHOCH HAS AN AVG AGE OF 11 GOGOGOGOGOGO LETS ALL START DOING THIS TO GIVE EVEN MORW HYPE

44min left, lets go!
I remember task was kinda buggy when you hunt with someone none of you got the kill on task?
Or am I wrong?

I mean knight hit more with exori than exori gran on last edition, probably before also, you don't think its bugged? If u need to spent 100 mana for exori and have biggest dmg than exori gran which take 300 or 350 mana its something wrong with it then.

Not true, Exori gran was always stronger but both will be good this edition and knights will be an appealing vocation for sure.

44min left, lets go!
I remember task was kinda buggy when you hunt with someone none of you got the kill on task?
Or am I wrong?

Not buggy, intentional. We only allow one player per task as it is only a thing to gain quick money if in need :) Hope you will love this edition of OriginalTibia and see you there!

25 MINUTES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hCqN0FJ.jpg

REGISTER | DOWNLOAD

Fribben.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE MINUTES LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry but I am not excited about start anymore because ots are open atleast once per week. In the old days Cipsoft open server once per 3 months so it was something ;)

oh yeah and the exp whole night to leave the rook.

sorry but I am not excited about start anymore because ots are open atleast once per week. In the old days Cipsoft open server once per 3 months so it was something ;)

You do not have to play here, simply leave:) You're the kind of guy that 'll write "ded ots ded ots" on trade, you're the guy that destroy this kind of server :)

You do not have to play here, simply leave:) You're the kind of guy that 'll write "ded ots ded ots" on trade, you're the guy that destroy this kind of server :)
yeah I will do it because of retards like you.

I am just saying that those start are not excited anymore but I think you are so stupid to dont understand what is my point :p people are not only good and bad, deal with it.

am i the one who got 150+ fps and feel like i had 30? lagging so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back