• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | RLMAP | hardcore PvP-E | SERVER IS ONLIIIIIIIINEEEEEE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS FRIBBEN NOW HAVE „neutral players” 2 big team dont join this edition have fun guys

I believe you have issues, hands down.

For those who didn't read our previous post, these are the changes that we decided in the end:

1. Exp stages will remain
  • From Level 1 to Level 35 = 35x
  • From Level 36 to Level 50 = 25x
  • From Level 51 to Level 70 = 15x
  • From Level 71 to Level 85 = 12x
  • From Level 86 to Level 95 = 10x
  • From Level 96 to Level 110 = 8x
  • From Level 111 to Level 120 = 7x
  • From Level 121 to Level 130 = 6x
  • From Level 131 to Level 140 = 5x
  • From Level 141+ = 4x
2. Frag system will remain 6/12 for rs/ban like before with 6 hour duration for frag removed.
3. Even higher PvP-Enforced formula than before (re-written)

WE GO LIVE IN LESS THAN 24 HOOOOOOOOOOOOOURS - REGISTER YOUR ACCOUNT TODAY TO EXPERIENCE THE MOST SICK PVP SERVER OF 2018!

war.jpg

Fribben.

Last edited:
Atleast will be chill to play, look tibijka opened end march still online now kindda dead but had 1k players fun fights without 30 ppl team and highrate, here people of big teams kill all to have respawns to take 150 in 2 days etc making them leave without change to kill them back.

hahahaha glhf guys

rpg edition

First message you made, "we WONT JOIN HERE blablabal" and then Wille came and said yes I will join, you bowed down immediately and even became somewhat friendly to me like if your previous messages wasn't hostile, now when Wille said he won't join, all of a sudden your mouth runs in 100 km/h again, and you call me a kid? You are seriously embaressing. In Swedish that term can be referred to as "pajas" as well, you can pick which one you find suitable.

i wanna just play , i dont make team

Hope you enjoy this edition :)

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TOCK THE CLOCK IS TICKING - AND THE SERVER IS ALMOST ARRIVING TO BE LIVE FOR YOU ALL - IN EXACTLY 5 HOURS 35 MINUTES WE GO LIIIIIIIVE - REGISTER NOW!

hCqN0FJ.jpg

Fribben.

@Fribben WTF? NO PROTECTION LEVEL ANYMORE?? AT LEAST LVL 30 COME ON! OR THEY WILL RANDOM PK AND KILL SERVER! DIDNT LIKE THIS NEW FEATURE...

without 2 big teams , this is now rpg server so where u have problem ?

@Fribben WTF? NO PROTECTION LEVEL ANYMORE?? AT LEAST LVL 30 COME ON! OR THEY WILL RANDOM PK AND KILL SERVER! DIDNT LIKE THIS NEW FEATURE...

Fixed, thank you for the report.

ORIGINALTIBIA HARDCORE PVP-ENFORCED 8.0 REALMAP START IN 8 MINUTES - ARE YOU READY TO DOMINATE THE WORLDS MOST INTENSE SERVER OF 2018?

bild.png

REGISTER | DOWNLOAD CLIENT

Fribben.

3 MINUTES LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFT
REGISTER
| DOWNLOAD CLIENT

SERVER IS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNLIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
REGISTER
| DOWNLOAD CLIENT

Last edited by a moderator:
and now its time for fribben to go retired till server die xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back