• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so all my time wasted, all people giving you suggestion for alive server. You only listen fadoramix suggestions, and you now see what happen, 20 player online

Firrbben problems is that he dont listent the right player when say "change stages, update vocations " and listen wrong people and destroy server and community. Should i say thanks to fribben, but my only suggestion( please listen for 1 time this suggestion) listen to the right people not the wrong people.

See You

static 8x was fine but most ppl probably didnt feel like to play thats all . Server needs to take a break not opening ot 10x in a month.

or just tibianic highrate rates.

5x after lvl 50, 3x after lvl 80

higher before 50 ofc.

@Fribben new features list is great but you should start from basic things like opening corpses/shooting gfbs/pushing ring when running. It was really hard to enjoy the last edition, when we had to stand a while before anything :/

We will run the server on a totally new engine, the latest one from TFS team which we will downgrade, and additional to that we will put some of our previous PvP changes to make the game look more authentic.

I will notify you when I can and maybe I can bring up a highrate edition soon, we will see about it :)

Fribben.

7.72 highrate for wars will succed

Until you release original tibia the next time.
1. Fix crashes.
2. Make it highrate in the beginning, atleast until level 50. Nobody enjoy lvl 1-50
3. Easy to gain money, dont know why you only boosted tombs and vamp, necro loot on your last version and left all other spawns/creatures unchanged with their shitty loot. Thats why we ONLY saw highlevel mages. They could make 100k profit each hunt while other vocs had to hunt cyclops until level 70.

Alot of people play for fun, most people want high exprate in the beginning and high lootrate so we can get money to fight and come back upon dying, and not being broke.

We have switched the engine so crashes is hopefully not a problem anymore. We will make the upcomming server war-related.

Thanks for the suggestions though, keep them comming.

Fribben.

I will notify you in short. I will most likely bring up a pretty highrate server where you can war & try the new server out. War mode will be available at the start.

Fribben.

Until you release original tibia the next time.
1. Fix crashes.
2. Make it highrate in the beginning, atleast until level 50. Nobody enjoy lvl 1-50
3. Easy to gain money, dont know why you only boosted tombs and vamp, necro loot on your last version and left all other spawns/creatures unchanged with their shitty loot. Thats why we ONLY saw highlevel mages. They could make 100k profit each hunt while other vocs had to hunt cyclops until level 70.

Alot of people play for fun, most people want high exprate in the beginning and high lootrate so we can get money to fight and come back upon dying, and not being broke.

I agree on what Ollonbore says, except point 2. I don't care leveling slow at a low level, I enjoy leveling on a low level XD! About the loot and crashes, he is really true =).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back