• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this hate XD If we would put friday from start people would say "WHY NOT TODAWQY"?== FUCK U FRIVBBEN WAJ NOI TODASSYESA?

All tho, what is the reason for Sunday instead of Friday? Because I assume there is one?

Friday would be rushed but we will see if I can manage it until then. Until then the counter will be set till Sunday.

Appreciate the warm comments :)

Fribben.

Open on friday (tomorrow) and fix whatever you need to do while the server is up and running.
PROBLEM???

lol just shut up fking noob, task system is great idea from rl tibs

We will have task system, even at start up. It won't be fully complete but it will still be available and by time we will add new tasks. If you want to suggest a task, you can do that and we will think of it.

Fribben.

You would have a higher peak of players if you opened friday and it would look better. everyone needs to work/school on monday (like myself so I won't be able to start sunday)
I'm sure it will be very succesful though looks great see you there!!:cool:

i suggest the npc dont stay in middle in city but in a place like Lubo in the north of east of Thais. NPC Lubo. Its good to make traps there after ppl take rewards xD

Everyone said friday, if you still dont listen and open it on sunday, then it just shows that you dont give a shit about the community fribben.
If there is something that needs to be fixed, then you can do it meanwhile the server is up and running.

I totally lose my respect to Fribben. It seem you dont understand this server is going for the community, not you. Its 2 pages of complaints aabout date, and it really concern me you don't see 90% of the people who will play and have been waiting for your server voted Friday. We are your players, we aren't just customers. So open on Friday and keep updating while you always do, remember its us who pay you the dedicated for server.

Shows how I listen to the community? There's a difference between listening and taking orders. If I don't have time or if I cannot open it on Friday, I can't. Simple as that, if you want to force me into taking orders everytime there is a big request, I don't know what to say. Just because I happened to do some fast-startups and listened alot to my community, it does not mean that I am owned by you, the server is here together WITH you, not by you.

I lost respect for you, not that I care for whatever respect you had for me as it clearly was not high. That I do not open a server on your demand you lose respect just proves how much I have done for this community that you are USED to have me doing things on request. Do NOT abuse my kindness please, this is the result of that.

Fribben.

yeah wtf, he clearly has his reasons for opening it on sunday, just shut the fuck up and wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back