• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ignore ollonborre, its sai's friend and you know how retaded his team are.
shy.jpg

How enable share exp ? Im without pz , and i cant still

You have to say /expshare. You need to be the leader of the party and everyone participating has to be in the same level-range & no pz-lock.

Fribben.

Just joked lmao, i'm not mad about it. But can you consider changing task system? It's strange to kill rats or snakes on mainland, give us option to choose this which is interesting.

The problem is located and will be fixed after a restart. I will update the server in some minutes.

Lega: Neccesary comment, I guess. If you do not wish well for the server, then please just leave.

Fribben.

It was exactly the same on the last version, are you really sure you can fix this?

It's fixed after the restart. Nothing to worry about; i know what i'm talking about.

Fribben.

It will be up in 10 minutes.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back