• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00| 8x static XP - PARTY XPSHARE - LOOT INCREASED for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you haven't already can you add double charges to hmms aswell? If gfbs are double yet hmms are not, you disencourage team hunting where people most often use hmms, and instead makes it much better to solo hunt with gfbs.

Good that you add the increased loot now, alot of mages already wasted their money on your shit loot rate. Having the loot rate 2x to begin with is so retarded, like anyone ever quit due to having good economy, and how did it ever affect you as a host? Knew it would be shit, just as i told you in the last thread.

And the 1x sds was great, good thing you changed it to 2x when all the money have been spent anyway. Why you would EVER have 1x on self conjured sds is so retarded that it makes me cringe.

You cant balance a game for shit, sorry dude. Gl on your ot.

Last edited:
^ what's fun with getting a fuckload of loot and using SDS on everything you see becaus eyou profit either way?

that sounds like amusement for <12yo's.

Last edited:
Royce: Please mate, do yourself a favour and stop. I'm serious, you are only embaressing yourself and your point is invalid, just be quiet.

Ingens: I will raise it abit :)

Fribben.

Snorky, you havent been able to do that for some time, using shitloads of money to supply and still not even make profit on a highrate is a joke. And its not good when people are there to fight and need some bank.

Fribben, you already made yourself look like a fool after your post in the last thread. "I lol'd", thats normally what happens when you get verbally owned and have nothing to say. Real tibia pvp huh, still waiting for an answer. Please remember the difference about authentic pvp and the system itself.

Haha, you man are one hell of a big fat joke. Keep posting, I'm just going to get some ice so I can rub it on the burned area of yours ;]

Fribben.

Haha, you man are one hell of a big fat joke. Keep posting, I'm just going to get some ice so I can rub it on the burned area of yours ;]

Fribben.

are u high sometimes? it was never happend before
you didnt even play ots i mean exp + war, so from nowhere u can know about rates, and u acting like "the greatest" all the time
the guy who is called roycee has actually right. again show some respect, why so negative?
i mean he wrote truth u wrote bullshit

Message me in game ASAP Fribben.
Need to talk to you about bugged arena bosses...
15:32 You lose 546 hitpoints due to an attack by the spirit of fire.
Spammed me 500, 500, 500, 500 after eachother could not outheal it with uhs

It did 2x 500 atk spells within 0,1 second and killed me instantly.

RL tibia scrapper arena last boss:
(09:00)

Last edited:
Blind hunter; treat me with respect, and I'll treat you better. It's simple, comming towards me acting tough and big won't help, that's why I laugh at people like him.

Try making a post without using any insultive statements or negatively formed message and I will happily answer your questions without any problems.

@Ollonborre: contact me ingame.

Fribben.

Blind hunter; treat me with respect, and I'll treat you better. It's simple, comming towards me acting tough and big won't help, that's why I laugh at people like him.

Try making a post without using any insultive statements or negatively formed message and I will happily answer your questions without any problems.

@Ollonborre: contact me ingame.

Fribben.

Its only you here who is so negative.Don't u see that?

You're a faget fribben and the lootrate is horrid. I wasted 25 bp gfb's and looted 2 vamp shields nothing else

server just went down and i fucking lost 20k, fuck this server Fribben total fail

Give me both yours ingame names.

Server online in 1 minute.

Fribben.

I usually enjoy your servers Fribben (would be cool if any stay longer than 3 weeks) but now it's pretty terrible. Every time I go hunt something there is a crash & rollback and it's rly annoying. I know it's not easy to host server, especially bigger one but you have a lot of experience so people actually expect stable place to play. Also, do not be rude to players which are upset about those errors.
I wish you good luck anyway.

Why people stop play? we need all people. If not 100+ all time people will quit
Fribben do something man and dont look forums all time , work for OT before players gone. I want to make this ot 200+ else no point.

i told him 2 days ago that will be happen there is 0 balance mosnter hits even 5x more than on rl tibia / loot rate its pretty bad / ppl cant choose task and ofc bad rewards from them.
After we report bugs you just ignore it or repair after 2 days v1 8.0 was 12313x better all can told you that monsters was balance better eq small dmg all prof was playing (litle ek op with exori at start) skill rate are to low

I'm working on the issue, no matter how much some players try and try to reck down OriginalTibia, I don't really care. I have had over 100 trolls watching my threads under constant crash-times and DDoS, this is just motivation for me. I will continue developing and you won't get ridd of me this easy. I'm sorry for a delayed answer, but I'm currently working on it.

Fribben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back