• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia 8.00 (REALMAP) - [ANTIBOT - 24x7 - ONLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
is real hits 8.0 hahaaha?

Last edited:
IN REAL 8.0
53 MAGIC LEVEL HITS SD
MIN134 MAX225 AVG180
HERE MAX IS 260 MIN 240...
60 MAGIC LEVEL IN REAL 8.0 HITS SD
MIN150 MAX251 AVG201
HERE HITS IS 300 ~

FIBBEN CHANGE HITS SD -.-

Last edited:
Not just you, I've got bp of bohs so I'm using them even when I'm red skulled, sai will be always poor guy pking randoms, no matter how high the loot will be :p

Server is good but for perefect i think you need make more spawns. All full and okolnir many pks

8.0 tibia have svarground mines, POI quest and liberty bay for go Goroma. Maybe update the map in future update for real 8.0 feeling of old times
Thanks

We will implent arena, goroma etc soon I hope, we just prio some more important things first :) I hope you enjoy the server

Fribben.

Not just you, I've got bp of bohs so I'm using them even when I'm red skulled, sai will be always poor guy pking randoms, no matter how high the loot will be :p

although I have over 500k now.

these redskulls are so nice to drop so many bohs to me <3

i was gonna make a knight but since you half'ed the exp to 100 after almost everyone already is 100+, i suppose i'll just keep pking on my mage lulz

feel bad for the new players

It's not added, it was simply a discussion as stated. Removed the thread to not cause any confusion.

Fribben.

It's not added, it was simply a discussion as stated. Removed the thread to not cause any confusion.

Fribben.

Oh. I thought you added it in the end. Great thx

ps.

BUY ALL ICE RAPIERS

there were lags, step lags and then crash after some minutes, as always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back